unicorno's great battle

hey bladers this is my first creaton hope you like it

As i walk home from school, my friend clayton come up to me and says " Hey Saku you still up for a battle later against my flame sagittario C145S." "Sure but your no match for my ray unicorno D125CS." "Your so on. Hey did you hear, there's a new blader who hunts for new, weak opponents. I'm just saying you better watch out." "thanks for the advice i'll watch out for him."

so i walked home and i see someone following me home. i turn around andno one is there. so i started running home. i hear someone's foot step stomping hard. i turned around still no one there. i wonder if its that guy that clayton was talking about. now im running even faster. i finaly made it home. i stare out my window i see a beyblade spinning. i go outside i yell "who are you. what do you want from me." i see a person behind a tree. " all i want is your beyblade. BHAHAHAHAHAHA! battle me now! ill defeat you with my galaxy pegasis W105R2F ." "fine if you win you get my beyblade. if i win i get your beyblade and you stop hunting for them. deal." "deal."

we went to a stadium. i got ready. i was a little scared."you ready." he said. "im ready." "3...2...1... let it rip!" ray unicorno zoomed into the stadium. "go unicorno. attack him hard." "go pegasis defeat him." pegasis and unicorno attacked each othe like two bulls fighting. "special move. pegasis starblast attack." pegasis flew in the air and came soaring down. he hit me derectly on my face bolt. unicorno jumped. he almost flew out but luckily he landed in the stadium." my turn. special move unicorno tornado vortex. unicorno spined around the stadium creating a green ring. he was spining so hard he created a tornado which sent pegasis soaring through the air. unicorno fle into the air and attacked pegasis with all hes got. which sent pegasis out of the stadium.
and unicorno won." i i lost to you.[/color] i guess im not that powerful. ive beaten thousands of bladers. but you beat me so easily." he said " you dont have to be so bad and steal other kids beyblades. you wanna join me and battle other people but with out stealing there beys." "..... you know what sure."

so then saku and takato fought bladers and were undefeated. but thres a another greater power out there one waiting to be awakend.
nice story when are you gonna make part 2?
part 2 of this story

saku and takato were starting to get along really well. they would join tournaments, tag team tournaments, and regular battles. they were undefeated bladers now with more power and strength.but one day they encountered two bladers who had unbelievable power heres the story.

saku and tathis takato were one day practicing. then two strange kids were following them watching every single step they make. one day takato noticed that there were being followed. "hey saku i think were being followed. imean i can hear foot steps louder than ours. havent you noticed." he said "now that youve mentioned it i haved been feeling like were being watched." "yes you are being watched by us." said a misterious voice."who are you." yelled saku."me . im hatake and this is my brother tenaku. we hear your the strongest bladers in town. we want proof. battle us now
we will beat you with my counter leone D125B." "and ill defeat you with my cyber pegasis 100HF.

we moved to a biggest stadium in town. "maybe we should use that new move weve been practicing." takato said." yeah but in an emegerncy." "3" "2" "1" "let it rip" we all said. go cyber attack with all your power." "you to leone." the two brothers were hit pegasis and unicorno hard. "go unicorno dodge technique" unicorno dodge each attack they hit with."dang hes dodgeing our attacks. didnt want to do this but special move [color]cyber lightning rush[/color]." a purple energy surrounded cyber.lightning struck pegasis and unicorno. the attack was so hard it sent pagasis in the air."pegasis. no! i have to do this for pegasis. special move pegasis starblast attack." pegasis flew in the air and came crashing down on cyber. which made him fly into the wall of the stadium almost terring it apart."special move leone jungle fang fury." leone summond a tornado and sent unicorno flying in the air almost knocking him out of the stadiumhe came down and land on his bottom."takato i think its time for our new move." "your right." "special move tornado wing vortex attack ." unicorno circled around cyber and leone creating a green ring and a tornado. pegasis flew in the tornado and attacked them both from the air sending them out of the stadium. "we lost." said hatake."you guys r good." said saku."you wanna join us in our team to defeat people like you guys."said takato. "sure we will join."

they all were friends but hatake and tenaku's leader wasnt so please with there choice.
Awsome story!
Calm down, man.
(Dec. 09, 2010  8:56 PM)cybereagle8183 Wrote: anser and WERES PART 3 YOU IDIOT
Gasp Don't get too angry or you'll get in deep doo doo.
yeah i agree! first time i seen her get really angry! anyway nice story man! i like...
seriously, be quiet, he doesn't have to make anything at all, if you keep doing it i will report you....
yeah, he has done on other threads...
LOL...nice one...