um just joined this site

hi um i just joined i hope this spot is okay 2 put this i think im at the right spot but not sure and i hope 2 learn lots about beyblade o and i have a youtube account with the same name as this account name
Hello and welcome to the wbo have fun and enjoy your stay,read the pm sent to you by Kai-V and try not to get warned.
Welcome to the WBO. Make sure you read the rules of course. Check out the WBO General section to see if there is any bladers near you. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a great resource for new bladers. Feel free to pm me if you need any help. Im always around.
(Sep. 20, 2012  5:06 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Welcome to the WBO. Make sure you read the rules of course. Check out the WBO General section to see if there is any bladers near you. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a great resource for new bladers. Feel free to pm me if you need any help. Im always around.

thanks, i did read them cool i've been wanting to battle some1 else bsides myself and sure, thanks for the help
Hi and Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy!
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
You Bobmcdoogal can you give me a one message
Or today i should lose you a battle with beyblade
Accept or not
If you don't that means you are afraid
If you are not afraid then accept it! My bey Rock Leone is just best
I was born in India. But i hate it now, I lives in Saudi Arabia. I know you guys are not muslims BUT IAM A TRUE MUSLIM. As a muslim i respect your religion
What is about Tsuna
I will not give up because that means the Lion was going to be extinct. What your and Tsuna beyblade is.

Guys how are you
Angelusbichi and Dark Mouse do you both now what is name my teams
thanks to all who welcomed me and hoped i'd have a good time here i'd like to say thanks and i hope 2 have a good time
Welcome to the WBO.Have a good time.
If you need a fourm signature be sure to visit my sig shop.
(Sep. 20, 2012  7:06 PM)OwnageBlader Wrote: Welcome to the WBO.Have a good time.
If you need a fourm signature be sure to visit my sig shop.

thx i hope 2 have a good time and forum signatures r the little pic things at the end of a post? and not to b rude or anything but what is the point to them?
The point? I believe it's a way to know if it's you on the site when you dont have a good enough computer to scroll to the left just to see who it is. Think of the name. If you only want to read the posts and want to know who they're from, check the signature.

Welcome to the WBO person.
Um what? That's ridiculous. It's just decoration. Something to look cool. Honestly stop answering if you have no idea what you're talking about which you don't.
(Sep. 20, 2012  9:09 PM)Ultra Wrote: Um what? That's ridiculous. It's just decoration. Something to look cool. Honestly stop answering if you have no idea what you're talking about which you don't.

thanks ultra and eternal-E
I don't know why you're thanking me.. Aperently I don't know what I'm talking about...
ur opinion eternal-E o and eternal-E how did u get those words below ur name on here?
I have just join WBO and i know everything. Hope you are enjoying!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Sep. 23, 2012  10:35 AM)Wild Galaxy Wrote: I have just join WBO and i know everything. Hope you are enjoying!!!!!!!!!!!!

o ok interesting and i am somewhat
Interesting place!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can anyone of you become my friend or join my gang "Wild Galaxy"
I have just got two members, LiuBei and prandivz