ultimate pegasis!!!

Facebolt: any

Energy Ring: pegasis

Fusion Wheel: flame

Spin track: CH120

Preformance Tip: S
Do you have the parts for this even?
Or do you have any test results?
got any test results to back this up? cause just posting the combo doesnt really mean to much
also just cause you use a pegasus energy ring doesnt really make it the ultimate pegasus Uncertain or does it let me puzzle that for a min. But serosuly going to need some test results
well pegasis energy ring does add attack power to the beyblade and no I don't have any test runs yet but I have done test runs 2 something similar and it is good enough to beat a legendary beyblade
(Aug. 05, 2010  1:50 AM)stormaries75 Wrote: well pegasis energy ring does add attack power to the beyblade and no I don't have any test runs yet but I have done test runs 2 something similar and it is good enough to beat a legendary beyblade

Well, clear wheel/energy ring doesn't act differently on a attack beyblade
(Aug. 05, 2010  1:50 AM)stormaries75 Wrote: well pegasis energy ring does add attack power to the beyblade and no I don't have any test runs yet but I have done test runs 2 something similar and it is good enough to beat a legendary beyblade

which would be and befor you go posting combos have test results or nobody is going to listen Speechless
HORRIBLE i tested good thing i had all the partz >.>
How is this a pegasis
How is it a good combo
Where are the test results
What were your parameters (stadium launcher power of the shot what you tested against)
What type of combo is it

You need to read http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Stat...tion-Forum
(Aug. 05, 2010  2:11 AM)bskulldragon100 Wrote: HORRIBLE i tested good thing i had all the partz >.>

wonder how he came up wth the ultimate pegasus part thn..
An attack ring like Pegasis combined with a stamina wheel like flame? this just seems like a bad combo especially since your using a CH120 from what Ive heard Ch120 cant stay in one position.
(Aug. 04, 2010  10:49 PM)stormaries75 Wrote: Facebolt: any

But did it beat Tyson?!

Back to topic..
What Stadium did you use this in?
What was the opposing bey(s)?
What launcher(s)?(dont think this matters much)
How many wins against opposing Bey(s)? Out of 10 or lower.
Did this beat EVERY top teir Custom? It couldn't possibly be ultimate if it hasnt.
And besides..Its not ultimate unless you can perform the "Pegasus Shooting Star Attack"
(Aug. 05, 2010  2:44 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:

But did it beat Tyson?!

Back to topic..
Did this beat EVERY top teir Custom? It couldn't possibly be ultimate if it hasnt.
And besides..Its not ultimate unless you can perform the "Pegasus Shooting Star Attack"

For the record Pegasus Shooting Star Attack is impossible to perform unless youve found a way to use it and effectively for that matter.
(Aug. 05, 2010  2:50 AM)AbhorEvil Wrote: For the record Pegasus Shooting Star Attack is impossible to perform unless youve found a way to use it and effectively for that matter.

he was kidding/................
(Aug. 05, 2010  2:50 AM)AbhorEvil Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  2:44 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:

But did it beat Tyson?!

Back to topic..

For the record Pegasus Shooting Star Attack is impossible to perform unless youve found a way to use it and effectively for that matter.

notunless you got some white powder,a lighter,and paper then you can use them all you want Tongue_out_wink
(Aug. 05, 2010  2:44 AM)AbhorEvil Wrote: An attack ring like Pegasis combined with a stamina wheel like flame? this just seems like a bad combo especially since your using a CH120 from what Ive heard Ch120 cant stay in one position.

bull thats m145

lol at heart of lion
(Aug. 05, 2010  2:51 AM)mchlbant Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  2:50 AM)AbhorEvil Wrote: For the record Pegasus Shooting Star Attack is impossible to perform unless youve found a way to use it and effectively for that matter.

he was kidding/................

So wuz I
No, CH120 also has problems maintaining its height when at the 145 position.

Anyways, unless you have something productive to say, please refrain from posting here.
(Aug. 05, 2010  3:06 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: No, CH120 also has problems maintaining its height when at the 145 position.

Anyways, unless you have something productive to say, please refrain from posting here.

-__- i love how u act like a mod sometimes lol but anyway thats at 145 also he never did say that
"track ch120 hight 145"
Is this thread going anywhere? If nobody's interested in posting results or legitimately discussing this customisation, this will be locked.
(Aug. 05, 2010  3:12 AM)♥ Wrote: Is this thread going anywhere? If nobody's interested in posting results or legitimately discussing this customisation, this will be locked.

i think it should >.>
StormAries75 you need to post test results or this thread will be pointless.
(Aug. 05, 2010  3:27 AM)AbhorEvil Wrote: StormAries75 you need to post test results or this thread will be pointless.

[Image: 132.png] Lol get it.
The blade he listed is not a good combo at all. I can assume that he is a Hasbro only blader that pays close attention to the "Star-rating system" that is on the back of the packaging, because he said that the Pegasus energy ring adds attack power. This thread would be worthwhile if he was making a blade specifically designed for the PTW. Back on the start system, I think he was going for a balance styled bey, but with his lack of knowledge on how things really work, I doubt its any good. In short in the current meta-game this wouldn't do well because of S; results or it didn't happen.

Side note: It would be nice if we had a sub tier dedicated to PTW or Hasbro related stadiums, but it'd be limited to Stamina/Defense Unhappy . Just like Pokemon does (i.e Over Used, Under Used, Borderline, Never Used.....etc)
I'll be nice and just test this combo, Unfortunately it's in a HMS Tornado Balance Type S as I do not have an attack stadium.

Alternating shots with beylaunchers quickly as possible
Both shot at around 90-100% power
Both beylaunchers used

MF Lightning L Drago 100RF (I couldn't use my CH120!) VS Flame pegasis CH120S (145 mode)

1.Lightning L drago outspin ( hit flame's wheel causing it to touch the stadium)
2.Lightning L Drago K.O
3.Lightning L Drago K.O
4.Lightning L Drago K.O
5.Flame pegasis outspin
6.Lightning L Drago K.O
7.Lightning L Drago K.O
8.Lightning L Drago K.O
9.Lightning L Drago K.O
10.Flame Pegasis outspin
11.Lightning L Drago K.O
12.Lightning L Drago outspin
13.Lightning L Drago K.O
14.Lightning L Drago K.O
15.Flame Pegasis outspin
16.Lightning L Drago K.O
17.Draw
18.Lightning L Drago K.O
19.Lightning L Drago K.O
20.Lightning L Drago K.O

Lightning L drago win rate: 80% Draw:1 Flame Pegasis win rate:15%

The only times Flame Pegasis won is because of 3-5 consecutive hits against the wall.
I think it's a good idea to close this thread.