traumatic experiences

post anything traumatic that happened to you here. I have two

1.when I was born the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck;I came out blue
2.when I was two I went go-karting and smashed my jaw
when i was taking my brown belt test in karate i had to fight like 20 people and i felt like my ribs were broken
i almost died in my mom's stomach because i was too big to be born naturally they cut my mom's stomach and took me out....but before that my mom prayed to the virgin mary.... when i was born it was on december 8th 1995 dec 8 was the virgin mary's celebration day........wow... my mom told me im the virgin mary's child
Hm ... Do you really remember those experiences of when you were born ? Trauma is psychological too, and I am not sure you were conscious enough to necessarily be traumatised.
I witnessed (at age 3 or 4) a particular relative almost injure my mother due to his deplorable temper/maturity.

I had Petite-Mal seizures around toddler years.
saw some scary stuff on TV when i was about 5... it still freaks me out sometimes D:
my dad kept scaring me when I was little kid and because of that I kept having nightmares and wetting the bed
does seeing my grandmother naked in the bathroom(she didnt lock the door) shaving her upper lip count, because i still have nightmere's about it.
(Oct. 24, 2010  6:41 PM)ScreamEagle Wrote: does seeing my grandmother naked in the bathroom(she didnt lock the door) shaving her upper lip count, because i still have nightmere's about it.

This is very innapropriate.

When I fell off my bike and fractured my wrist , I started running around everywhere laughing , as my friend said , I dont believe him though.
(Oct. 26, 2010  9:28 PM)Black-Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2010  6:41 PM)ScreamEagle Wrote: does seeing my grandmother naked in the bathroom(she didnt lock the door) shaving her upper lip count, because i still have nightmere's about it.

This is very innapropriate.

When I fell off my bike and fractured my wrist , I started running around everywhere laughing , as my friend said , I dont believe him though.

admit it.. its only inappropriate because you can't beat it lol.

i ironed my leg once when i was about 3-4 years of age... the scar is still visible.
When I was a kid I stuck my hand inside the hole where the handrail returns into on an esculator.

that was fun hah. Hand came out black.

Nothing TOO traumatic for me though, besides a small spider crawling into my ear.
When I was in second grade I tripped and skinned half of my hand( which is twice as traumatic when you see red and pink where black should be). I still walk slowly, and I'm 17 now.
The Tails Doll...

But seriously, I was outside when it was really windy, and my b-ball net nearly smashed me into our car. It was only after I saw the huge dents and scratch in the car that I realized that that thing would have smashed my face in.