tranformer the orginal movie not the carpy micheal bay ones

here you can talk about the orginal 80s tranformers movie and here is a thought one of my freinds think the micheal bayy movie are better that the original because aperantly 'in the old one he doesnt even look like a truck and theres more perople in the new ones aswll,
as you can tell i love the orignal unicrone was so awsome
Yes the proper millions of dollars transformers movies obviously are way worse than the wonderful cartoon one....
But what other movie actually featured a song called "Dare to be Stupid". Plus, the actual movie was pretty damn good. A bunch of classic Transformers died, though. Brawn, Cliffjumper, Ironhide (Though you DO see him again, look carefully at the battle in Autobot City.), and of course, Optimus Prime all die. Most in very pathetic fashion. (Who knew Starscream could shoot 5 or 6 Autobots in a matter of twenty seconds?) And then there's the Planet of Junk. Probably the funniest part of the movie besides the Dinobots.
dont this should be in media section?
btw..there is one transformers from japan..anime one..it looks nice though..with autobots can combine with each other...to form weapons..
Armada? That series was maddeningly inconsistent. Some episodes were awesome, others plain sucked. And it fluctuated often. This is the '80s movie that introduced Rodimus Prime to the TV/Movie screen.
Moved to Media.
rhodimus prim...personally..i like the design of optimus better..and optimus looks like have more leadership...
and i just dont know how did megatron digivolves to galvatron..but galvatron looks really ugly..
Yah this movie was pretty good, also wasn't Michael Bay's movie based on G1? Since Spikes and Sams last name is Witwicky and both are close friends with Bumblebee and etc. And are they gonna have like a fourth Michael Bay movie based on the G1 Movie with Unicron and Galvatron, and hopefully Hot Rod and Ultra Magnus?
(Jul. 05, 2011  2:08 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: rhodimus prim...personally..i like the design of optimus better..and optimus looks like have more leadership...
and i just dont know how did megatron digivolves to galvatron..but galvatron looks really ugly..

Megatron was severly damaged in the battle at Autobot City. When the decepticons were trying to get back to cybertron, Astrotrain told the decepticons to "jetison some weight" (which in itself is absurd because he is in space... improve his mileage maybe?). Of the jetisoned (?) people were all of the insecticons, thundercracker, skywarp, and to starscreams delight megatron. They floated through space and they ran into unicron. Unicron offered a deal that if they become his servants and destroy the matrix of leadership he will give them new bodies (if they denied they would be destroyed xD).

From then on megatron became galvatron, the insceticons became the sweeps and and thundercracker and skywarp became cyclonus and scourge.

But yeah, Bay really should have taken some pointers from the G1 Movie. Who can forget the battle between megs and prime? Total awsome sauce Grin
(Jul. 05, 2011  2:13 PM)RyukiVentus Wrote: Yah this movie was pretty good, also wasn't Michael Bay's movie based on G1? Since Spikes and Sams last name is Witwicky and both are close friends with Bumblebee and etc. And are they gonna have like a fourth Michael Bay movie based on the G1 Movie with Unicron and Galvatron, and hopefully Hot Rod and Ultra Magnus?

DOTM is the last movie sadly Unhappy
love the look and feel of the original movie, it is the best IMO even if it is a bit more for kids then the new ones

i love the sound track in that movie. and everything else about it

and here is something us "old-school" transformer fans would like (watch the whole video if you like, but the part i am talking about is a 2:23 of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEdZ-yjxH...re=related )

oh, in revenge of the fallen. how they are going to drain energy from the sun was in one of the episodes in the original transformers. in that episode, megatron makes a machine to get energon from the sun

just a interesting thing i discovered

edit: i think maybe you should make this thread about the original TV show as well...
(Jul. 05, 2011  1:02 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Yes the proper millions of dollars transformers movies obviously are way worse than the wonderful cartoon one....

yess it was becuase the micheal bay version sucked becuase
*ungly looking tranformers
*terrible script
*to many human development HELLO if i go see a TRANFORMERS MOVIE i epect to see TRANFORMERS FIGHTING THE ENTIRE MOVIE I DONT CARE ABOUT SAM WITCKIKY
*terrible bad guys in my opiion i mena whos better UNICRON WHO DEVOURS PLANETS or the fallen i guy who sit in a spaceship most of the movie or megatron who seems to die a bit too much
*also the orignal had many famouse actors
Norman Alden ... Kranix / Arblus (voice)
Jack Angel ... Astrotrain / Ramjet (voice)
Michael Bell ... Prowl / Scrapper / Swoop / Junkion (voice)

Gregg Berger ... Grimlock (voice)
Susan Blu ... Arcee (voice)
Arthur Burghardt ... Devastator (voice)

Corey Burton ... Spike / Brawn / Shockwave (voice)
Roger C. Carmel ... Cyclonus / Quintesson Leader (voice)
Victor Caroli ... Narrator (voice)
Regis Cordic ... Quintesson Judge (voice)
Scatman Crothers ... Jazz (voice)
Peter Cullen ... Optimus Prime / Ironhide (voice)
Bud Davis ... Dirge (voice)

Paul Eiding ... Perceptor (voice)
Walker Edmiston ... Inferno (voice) (scenes deleted)
Ed Gilbert ... Blitzwing (voice)

Dan Gilvezan ... Bumblebee (voice)

Eric Idle ... Wreck-Gar (voice)
Buster Jones ... Blaster (voice)
Stan Jones ... Scourge (voice)

Casey Kasem ... Cliffjumper (voice)
Chris Latta ... Starscream (voice)

David Mendenhall ... Daniel (voice)
Don Messick ... Gears / Scavenger (voice)
John Moschitta Jr. ... Blurr (voice) (as John Moschitta)

Judd Nelson ... Hot Rod / Rodimus Prime (voice)

Leonard Nimoy ... Galvatron (voice)
Hal Rayle ... Shrapnel (voice)
Clive Revill ... Kickback (voice)
Neil Ross ... Bonecrusher / Hook / Springer / Slag (voice)

Robert Stack ... Ultra Magnus (voice)
Lionel Stander ... Kup (voice)

Frank Welker ... Megatron / Soundwave / Rumble / Frenzy / Laserbeak / Ravage / Wheelie / Auto-combatant / Junkion (voice)

Orson Welles ... Unicron (voice)
*and it had awsome music like dare to be stupid in werird al
(Jul. 05, 2011  2:13 PM)RyukiVentus Wrote: Yah this movie was pretty good, also wasn't Michael Bay's movie based on G1? Since Spikes and Sams last name is Witwicky and both are close friends with Bumblebee and etc. And are they gonna have like a fourth Michael Bay movie based on the G1 Movie with Unicron and Galvatron, and hopefully Hot Rod and Ultra Magnus?

god no pleas no i dont want unicron being ruined as well
(Jul. 05, 2011  3:41 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: love the look and feel of the original movie, it is the best IMO even if it is a bit more for kids then the new ones

i love the sound track in that movie. and everything else about it

and here is something us "old-school" transformer fans would like (watch the whole video if you like, but the part i am talking about is a 2:23 of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEdZ-yjxH...re=related )

oh, in revenge of the fallen. how they are going to drain energy from the sun was in one of the episodes in the original transformers. in that episode, megatron makes a machine to get energon from the sun

just a interesting thing i discovered

edit: i think maybe you should make this thread about the original TV show as well...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Transfor...-G3-thread
Movie is my guilty pleasure. I swear I've seen it 10 times. I wish someone would remix the Bay movies with this soundtrack.
[before their battle]
Megatron: [surprised] Prime!
Optimus Prime: One shall stand, one shall fall.
Megatron: Why throw away your life so recklessly?
Optimus Prime: That's a question you should ask YOURSELF, Megatron.

"Bah weep gragnah weep nini bong"
i like the new ones better cuz they are live action even tho they still are a type of animated its cooler especialy the new dark of the moon
Quote for the ages: "Me Grimlock no kisser, me Grimlock King!" I'm so sad that Bay didn't like the Dinobots enough to give them a cameo... We need some type of nod to the original movie. Energon treats, anyone? I also wish that DOTM had "Dare to be Stupid" played at some point... Classic Transformers moment. (I mean, War for Cybertron referenced "You got the Touch", so why not?)
(Jul. 06, 2011  12:51 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Quote for the ages: "Me Grimlock no kisser, me Grimlock King!" I'm so sad that Bay didn't like the Dinobots enough to give them a cameo... We need some type of nod to the original movie. Energon treats, anyone?

Just email him im sure you can find it somewhere i bet it will give him an idea for his nxt tf movie
i reckon that the perople who made the orignal had balls i mean serously killing of almost all the orignal main characters coul have gone a completly oppisoite way to what itwho is your faverite g1 character mine is soundwave he voice is awsome and him being completly lonely seem to be pretty cool
My favorite... He is awesome. His name is...not Ultra Magnus. Perceptor, Blaster, Soundwave, Cliffjumper, Ironhide and Wreck-Gar (Honorary Mention!) are my personal favorites, but most of these guys end up dead. "Soundwave superior, Constructocons inferior." He sounds a LOT like Wheelie minus the voice.
(Jul. 06, 2011  10:04 AM)njrk97 Wrote: i reckon that the perople who made the orignal had balls i mean serously killing of almost all the orignal main characters coul have gone a completly oppisoite way to what itwho is your faverite g1 character mine is soundwave he voice is awsome and him being completly lonely seem to be pretty cool

They didn't have balls. They just didn't expect anyone gave a damn about the characters since they had as much character as a pile of cardboard, and wanted to sell new toys to kids. Prime's death, and the ensuing aftermath made Hasbro rewrite their GI Joe movie to allow Duke to survive (originally, he was also supposed to die).
eh still aparently a lot off kid creied when he died nether the less it was an awsome movie
yes im reviving this i really think this movie would benifit from a blu ray realease beacuse it was really great and with the advertising now im sure ever fan would know about it