torch/flame pegasus

i am going to buy this blade again coz last time it wasnt sent and i got a refund,anyway. on the base it has the metal on the base of the engine, but is the cross section on the base when you look at it a weight disk or a support ring or part of the base?
It's just the AR and the Gyro EG. That's all. The Gyro EG has a round metal weight on it which would count as a weight disk, but is not removable or customizeable.
gal3on rul3z Wrote:i am going to buy this blade again coz last time it wasnt sent and i got a refund,anyway. on the base it has the metal on the base of the engine, but is the cross section on the base when you look at it a weight disk or a support ring or part of the base?

If you mean the plastic piece on the bottom it's just for Flame Pegasus and can't be used with any other beyblade except those with GE's like the American Uriel 2 or the Thunder Pegasus (which is just a purple Flame Pegasus).
Ichida Wrote:It's just the AR and the Gyro EG. That's all. The Gyro EG has a round metal weight on it which would count as a weight disk, but is not removable or customizeable.

You can change the CEW on it, right? So that would make it kinda customizeable wouldn't it?
ThePhoenixKing Wrote:
Ichida Wrote:It's just the AR and the Gyro EG. That's all. The Gyro EG has a round metal weight on it which would count as a weight disk, but is not removable or customizeable.

You can change the CEW on it, right? So that would make it kinda customizeable wouldn't it?

Correct! The CEW is interchangeable with other CEWs.
I totally forgot that. I'd try the CEW of Zeus and Gigars and see how that goes.
Takara or Hasbro? Cause Zeus CEW for the Hasbro one was bad....really bad IMO.
Of course, I meant Takara, LOL
ACTUALLY the CEW for Flame Pegasus is really nice I'd use it on a defense blade because it like doesn't move at all and it's smaller than the other ones Hasbro released (in terms of height) so it makes a better choice IMO.
Because it has better defense, it is a better choice overall? Interesting logic.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Because it has better defense, it is a better choice overall? Interesting logic.

No I meant for my Zeus and Draciel who's new rounded tip CEW are like MONSTERS in height. Sorry should have made that more clear.^^;;
Ah, all right. I never used Hasbro's Zeus, I'm still baffled by their decision regarding it. They really wanted to cram an EG into anything.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Ah, all right. I never used Hasbro's Zeus, I'm still baffled by their decision regarding it. They really wanted to cram an EG into anything.

The first time I used it I almost cried.......its so horrible. It was one of the dumbest things they did IMO.