too good to be true on ebay, but what’s going on here?

this appears to be a boldly faked ebay auction.  the price is ridiculous and the seller is in china with a short history of only selling clothing.  the TT marks in the (stock?) photos are not hidden, and the description asserts “authentic takara tomy”, which is just impossible.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-Bey...0290.m3507

even a fake would take more than $10 to ship?

my question is, what is the sellers angle here? is the seller just hoping to hold the money for the 6 weeks or so while an ebay buyer protection case takes to process?  ebay claims 3 items has sold.  but at $10 and free shipping, it’s obviously a total fake trap.
It’s a scam, never trust a beyblade product if it is unbranded!
(Feb. 06, 2018  2:18 PM)Maximum beys Wrote: It’s a scam, never trust a beyblade product if it is unbranded!

it’s obviously a scam.  i am just wondering what the seller possibly hopes to gain.  perhaps the seller will quickly delete the account after transferring the funds out of ebay, before the ebay buyer protection kicks in?

and fwiw, this auction is repeatedly branded TT (again obviously fraudulent)
(Feb. 06, 2018  2:20 PM)EpicLight Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2018  2:18 PM)Maximum beys Wrote: It’s a scam, never trust a beyblade product if it is unbranded!

it’s obviously a scam.  i am just wondering what the seller possibly hopes to gain.  perhaps the seller will quickly delete the account after transferring the funds out of ebay, before the ebay buyer protection kicks in?

and fwiw, this auction is repeatedly branded TT (again obviously fraudulent)

The "seller" hopes to gain your money