the untold beyblade story( hope you like it

ok so here is somewhere near the beginning

Karkeku woke up and stared at the ceiling then looked at his beyblade posters. he mumbled " i'm gonna have so much fun today!" he then ran to the kitchen and ate breakfest of 4 scrambled eggs and orange juice. he got dressed into his usual orange and black striped hoodie and a pair of blacked ripped jeans. He then put his bey belt on and put his hat on which was a short brimmed black fedora with a small white silk band his purple hair covering his left eye, his right, a piercing electric blue. he ran out the door and took his red and black striped launcher in his belt, it had a blue skull on the side, grabbing his rock cobric and thin rectangle glasses. he ran to the bey stadiums in the center of town. he saw his friends Jinden, Takshari, and Markeem. Markeem wearing his button up tee and brown slacks with his ruffled black hair being brushed up by his large hand, he was 5 inches taller then Kereku. Jinden wearing his large square glasses, a long sleeve black shirt with a lime green triangle and a small circle at each point, his shirt a little to big, wearing his jean shorts with a chain hanging from his belt loop, his red hair up on end. Finally, Takshari, a blue button up which was open, he had a t- shirt which was white that in blue words spelled " BB organization" . First off was Kareku against Jinden. "3,2,1!" they shouted. Jindens bey was beeren, which was a giant bee with giant diamond wings and jewl red eyes. The bey was yellow and black with a red performance tip. cobric struck beeren and sent him flying, beeren rebounded and landed. people were gathering to watch. cobric was a tan and brown bey with a red performance tip. cobric was a giant snake with two tails and spike on its head. the beys through each other back. there was cheering and the laughter of of them as they fought. finally, cobric used his " sandstorm assault" special move " Sandstorm Assault!!!!" shouted Kereku. Cobric appeared, a small sandstorm whipped up around cobric as he charged. Cobric caught beeran in the storm and hurled him out of the stadium. There were cheers, and as they wer congradulating each other a yell as people were pushed aside. a tall man a few years older than Kereku and his friends appeared towering over them by 16in. The boy shouted " my name is Geeran, i'm gonna destroy your beys!" he then pulled out his launcher and ripped his bey. The battle had started.

Jinden, Markeem, and Takshari stared. Kareku launched cobric and the beys clashed in mid air. Kereku could tell this kid was a fabulous blader. he did realize cobric's speed was much better than Geeran's. " cobric snap!" i said cobric jumped to the side and dodged the attack. Takshari pulled out a bey scanner. He said" his bey is Spartan BS155 H" this silver, red, and brown bey called spartan hurled himself at cobric. " sandstorm assault!" i yelled saprtan was swung around and tossed into the air. " not quite!" Geeran said. Everyone gasped as Spartan weighed himself down and struck cobric right on the facebolt, " Heavy Slash!" yelled Geeran. The performance tip had grown blades and was grinding into cobric. Fear clung to the inside of Kereku, he kneeled and whispered " i'm sorry cobric" then a thought came to his mine" cobric move in a diamond pattern!" cobric was moving in intersecting diamonds, spartan started losing balance, finally, it fell off " sandstorm assault!" The sandstorm whipped up again. Spartan was shot in the air. Cobric angled itself correctly so spartan was shot at the wll of the stadium, the wall cracked and spartan landed on Geeran's head.Geeran growled" I'll be back" and with that, he took off. " who was that?" I asked suspiciously. my friends gaped at me and Markeem choked out " that was the second in command of the bey breakers" now it was Kereku's turn to gape. " b b b b ut how did i do that?" i stuttered. I stared at cobric and walked away. questions filled my mind. " how did I do that? How did that guy find me? How did cobric get that skill?" I was so lost in thought i bumped into the front door. i fell back and my mom helped me up. I told her about Geeran. She was shocked. We ate our teryaki chicken for dinner. We discussed what had happened. I went to bed late after watching TV. When i lied down I grinned and whispered " I'm gonna be a strong blader!" I quickly fell asleep

plz comment
plz comment
someone plz comment
OK, I'm commenting
i love it.although,you do explain characters a little too much.cut down on that a little(exept the main char.)and you should a have a great story!(you already do!)
(Oct. 23, 2010  4:25 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: i love it.although,you do explain characters a little too much.cut down on that a little(exept the main char.)and you should a have a great story!(you already do!)

thanks! i appreciate it! XD
should i write more?
heck yheah!!! see,youve got potential.you could be a great a writing one day! keep it up!
(Oct. 23, 2010  5:35 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: heck yheah!!! see,youve got potential.you could be a great a writing one day! keep it up!

k the next part will be labeled the untold told beyblade story part two k? i'm gonna write it now
I will only say to write more if you say the same on my story! Nobody has read it yet... Unhappy
"Your story is good only if mine is" <- you should comment ont he story itself.

What's recognition without actual achievement?
I meant at least write on it...nobody cares about it Unhappy As for your story, kae, a little too much detail, but apart from that is great!
Need to work on it some more.

Plus, don't grovel for attention. You want people to care about what you write.
Too much ; Run on sentences , grammar mistakes , and some small spelling mistakes.
^
incorrect
But other than that the plot is great
An all round tip to creative writing I can give to anyone is "show, not tell"

For instance:
"The forest was really dark making it sinister, and Aiden was really scared as he walked through it"

"The forest shadows clung to Aiden's back, his shoulders hunched, fearful of the unknown"

Which sounds better to you?

Okay may not be the best example, but it was off the top of my head.
Who's Adien but otherwise listen to Momiji I was about to say the same thing.

I like it, but you explain the characters way too much. A short explanation will do.
I'ma read the next one now. Wink
The next part is on here