the story of pegasus soul story 2 whats in the sky

tyson whent to bed he looked out the the window he saw something it was a flying horse with wings hey is that the history of pegasus said tyson. Then the legend came down and went in tyson,s bey tyson said hey! get out of there. then leon's eyes glowed his grandpa came in and said go to to bed! you wrothless sheep then he whent to sleep the next day he went out to go to the park. he met the strongest blader of the tournements kenki. Kenki yelled at tyson. hey! i will blade with you. Tyson said yes! they started 321! let it rip zing zam ping! specail move said tyson had in mind what happend yesterday that pegasus went in his bey but he said his move loin guilt wall! gaint wind kept blowing away kenki's bey then his bey found a openning but then leon had more big wind then pegasus came out of the bey and smashed kenki's bey kenki just stood there hhhow could yyou hhave beten me wow said tyson he said yes! then he went home to tell his grandpa grandpa guess what said tyson yes i know he said you killed a dead fish and ate it without me right no i beat kenki said tyson. So said grandpa so he is the strongest beyblader ever and i beat him said tyson ok ok said grandpa that,s it let, just end the day. the end? wath out for story 3