the pokemon elites

almost 2 years ago, someone called palkia01 from the chaotic site made this team. it was a very popular team up until chaotic was dying and black and white was being released in japan. the death of the team was almost certain. palkia was missing and i was the only one keeping it a smig alive. suddenly, i got a pm from palkia01, and the team was back. we are trying to extend the team as much as possible. we are working on our own site and we have a youtube channel, http://www.youtube.com/user/GroundElite. for main operations, check the chaotic team. JOIN NOW!

the pokemon elites, where chaotic and now the WBO meets pokemon.
Maybe this should go in "Your Creations"?
it's not my creation, im just second in command. it's an off topic team.
Hi Pikabattler, it's your friend from Bey Inferno! Firstly, I'm interested in joining, though when the team focuses on the Pokemon Battles, do you use uber/legendary Pokemon?
Also I'm wondering is this team only about Pokemon DS Wi-Fi battles?
Because I have Pokemon TCG Decks and DS Games.
Thanks!
Still, if it does not belong in the Your Creations forum, then it does not belong in any forum. Add that to your signature otherwise.
yea you can join A', just pm me your Pokemon wi-fi details (remember to include your name on the game) and ill send them to palkia01 on chaotic, he will confirm it and i don't really care about where this topic goes, as long as it's up. i think a team member is going to join the wbo soon.