the new shadow

well, ive been here for approx 6 months, its only now i decide to introduce my self, i am a 11 year old beyblader with a true knowledge of bey from reading all the posts of the advanced and pro members

thank you for reading
Is better later that never Smile
Nice to meet you, read the rulez and have fun
thx man
Welcome to the WBO!
Seems like I cant welcome you... You are really interested in Ninjas!!! This is proof no. 2 (proof no.1 the characters you gave for my story) I say dis becoz a ninja does everything without anyone else knowing about his identity!!! he alwayz remains in the shadows... and wen his job's done, he will finally reveal his identity and introduce himself!!! Still, welcome Ninja Dracovianauis
Welcome To THE AWESOME WBO!!! You are going to enjoy yourself a lot here!
(Mar. 06, 2011  11:29 AM)janpegasus Wrote: Seems like I cant welcome you... You are really interested in Ninjas!!! This is proof no. 2 (proof no.1 the characters you gave for my story) I say dis becoz a ninja does everything without anyone else knowing about his identity!!! he alwayz remains in the shadows... and wen his job's done, he will finally reveal his identity and introduce himself!!! Still, welcome Ninja Dracovianauis
good point, i am actualy mysterious in truth, but i don a 2 nd personality when online