the moonlight pegasis-(accepting characters)

Poll: is it ok?

excellent
36.36%
good
45.45%
bad
18.18%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
wow. Its really good. Pretty exciting^^
Can't wait for the next chapter^^
(Feb. 14, 2011  2:09 PM)KingCepheusIII Wrote: your lucky i taught u how to make avatars. Good story though.

Oh by the way tnx big time.
Chapter 7 part 2(0.4):pegasis,is it the end?

The b-pit is burning like crazy."cough,cough,we need to get out of here!cough,cough"said hakashi."we need to find the others,cough,cough"said shinji."saggitario!TERMINAL TYPHOON!"said kenichi.all of the sudden,the fire went out."hey!hakashi,shinji,you guys alright?"said kenichi."yeah,were both fine,but where is aquios?"said shinji."um,thats the bad news,he was taken by thise men who you both fought"said kenichi."wait,WHAT?!you are pulling the strings,right?"said hakashi."um,no"said kari."what do they need from him anyway?"said shinji."well,if pegasis is here,it means they only need him"said kari,pulling out a burned bey."what could they want from him?"thinked kenichi

MEANWHILE......

"ARGHHHH!"screamed aquios,surronded by wires and tubes."we need more!"said zero."ok"said one of the scientist,turning on the machine connected to aquios."ARGHHHH!"screamed aquios again."100% power achieved,placing dark energy now"said one of the scientist,pulling one lever at a time."AAAARRRRGGGHHHHHH!"screamed aquios oncemore,with a black aura surronding him."power,power,power...."said aquios repeatedly."hahahaha!finally!come,my brother,join me!"said zero."here you go,sir"said the servant.it was a bey,with a bpack wheel and silver face."meet dark pegasis kc145r2f,your new bey"said zero,showing him the bey.aquios is now free of the wirings,and put his new bey in his launcher."3,2,1,let it rip!!!"said aquios,launching his bey powerfully,and destroying everything in its path."hehehehahahah!!!"laughed aquios."ill destroy everyones bey,Ill kill anyone with a bey,i will detroy everone!!!!"said aquios

what has happened to aquios?will he remember his friends?will he recieve his old bey,gravity pegasis?stay tuned for the next chapter:the clash of light and darkness!
nice i cant wait for the next!
and i meant i hate seeing to be continued cause i cant wait for the next part
tnx,shuya! moving on.....

chapter 8 part 1:the clash of light and darkness!

''we have to find him!''said kenichi.''yeah,but where do we find him?''said shinji.''oh,i know!''said kari,pulling out her laptop.''let see if i can find some information,hmm"said kari,searching the whole web with names like GASHERS and even MERCURY PHEONIX,then she found it.''yes!i found where there H.Q. is!it is in columbia!''said kari.''you guys are going to calamba?''said kari's mother.''um,yes"said kari.''great!im going there because your father wants me to pick up some ''supplies'' for something''said kari's mother.''then lets go packing!''said hakashi,and all of them were ready to leave.

''3,2,1,let it rip!''said aquios.his bey,dark pegasis,landed successfully on the pole.''very good,brother!''said zero to aquios,who lost his memories about his true friends because of the darkness within him.''more,more...''aquios said repeatedly.''ok,brother,lets see if you can handle this!''said zero,pressing a button,launching millions of beyblades,destroying some computers as they hit it.''no problem,go pegasis!''said aquios.his bey shoots thru all the bey like a bullet,and destroys them all.''hahaha!to easy!''laughed aquios

what has happened to aquios?will he remember his friends?
stay for more.....
chapter 8 part 2

the plane landed,and hakashi went to the map section of the whole city.''hmmm,maybe we should check all places'' said hakashi.and the four searched wide,checking every corner of each streets,but still find nothing.''oh man!if we can find him,or even a clue,then it would be easier!''said shinji.kari was looking in a bush,then sees it move,and a black figure went out,getting out of sight.''huh?''said kari.she then sees another unusual thing,a letter
it read:

you are all searching aquios,right?then follow this directions to find him.just go straight

''let's go guys!''said kari,and all of them walk straight,without knowing it is a trap

to be continued.......
yush so good, like incapacitable awesomeness within a delicious shell!!
its kinda like the metal fusion series with different names and beys but still pretty good
@earthepicryan yes it is based from the series,but i'm trying to ''get out''of it.and pls. guys need more character request!
chapter 8 part 3:

''they are finding master aquios,should I destroy them?''said a hooded man.''no,i will finish them!''said aquios.''oh,i think your ready''said zero,and with out any word,sends aquios to defeat his very own friends.

''i think that im dying here searching for aquios''said shinji.then they saw two bladers fighting on the other side.''go!unicorno,VOLTAGE ZONE!''said one of the players.''hmm,this looks like fun!''said kenichi.''go!crystal,MIRROR SLASH!''said the other player,and both bey loses its spin,and it was a draw.''nice one!''said the first player.''um,do you mind battling with me?''said hakashi.''me too!'' said kenichi.''sure!by the way my name is kazemaru,and this is valoissa''said kazemaru.''nice to meet you''said valoissa.

they were ready."3,2,1,let it rip!!!!''all beys started to clash.''go saggitario!''said kenichi,and he attacks unicorno fiercely,sending it flying.''unicorno!''said kazemaru.''go,eagle!''said hakashi.eagle hits crystal in one shot and crystal loses too.''oh men you guys are good''said kazemaru.

"oh,are you are you sure?''said a hooded figure.all of them looked up,and saw the hooded figure.''let see if you can battle me,kenichi''said the hooded figure.''h-how were you able to know my name!?''said kenichi.''oh,you dont recognize me?i'll take off this hood now''said the figure,and showing aquios.''AQUIOS?!''all of the said.''thats right''.said aquios.''what did they do to you!''said kari.''oh,the best thing i ever wanted!you see,power is my game,and i'll destroy you one by one''said aquios evilly.''that's not the aquios i know!''shouted kenichi,putting his bey in his launcher.''oh,its on!''said aquios,putting his bey in his launcher.

who will win?aquios or kenichi?to be continiued
BTW this is now aquios after being controlled by darkness

[Image: 8810620.png]
sorry,shuya,but you MIGHT get a warning for that kind of post.....pls. put more content to it!
chapter 8 part 4:

''3,2,1,let it rip!''both bey started to clash.''go saggittario!''said kenichi."destroy him,dark pegasis!''shouted aquios.
pegasis and saggittario clash repeatedly,and pegasis hits saggittario in one shot,making it flying.''no!''said kenichi.

''hahahaha!how weak are you!''said aquios.kenichi started to cry.''why,aquios,why?what has happened to you!''said kenichi.aquios then feels something.''aquios''said a voice in his heart.''what the!?''replied aquios
''you have darkness within you''said the voice.''that makes me powerful !''replied aquios.''are you sure?is it not because of your friends?''said the voice.''what friends?''questioned aquios.''i see,he erased your memories,look around you and you will see''said the voice.aquios looks around,and saw images of his friends having a good time.''are you telling me-'' ''yes aquios,all of them,kenichi,kari,hakashi,shinji,and the rest are your friends''said the voice.''and i just-''said aquios.then he had a head ache.''argghhh!''shouted aquios,and a dark aura was released from him.''that is your evil spirit.now aquios,dark pegasis will change.look!''said the voice.all of them saw that pegasis was giving a white aura.''aquios?''said kenichi,going to his friend.pegasis was changing,his metal wheel was like two shooting stars heading to the direction right,and its track is now in a sun like pattern.''this is your new bey,aquios,its name is,MOONLIGHT PEGASIS!''said the voice.aquios then looks up,peering on his new bey,and faints.''aquios!''said hakashi.''we better get him to a hospital''said kenichi.

to be continued.....
character: Dave
bey: Burn Pisces T125 WD
Shares a great bond with his bey and once with Joseph but they seperated and Dave has been trying to get in touch for years.
beyspirit: over 9000!
wait is he good?
chapter 9:the ancient power of moon light pegasis part 1

aquios wakes up in kari's bed one morning.''ughh,what happened?''he questioned himself.''aquios!''blasted kenichi,smashing the door.''wha-''.''you ok aquios?are you?''said shinji.''woah,woah,wait for a second there"said aquios.''i thought we lost you for good''said hakashi.''yeah....''said aquios

later that day,kazemaru wants to fight aquios.''ok,lets do it''said aquios.''3,2,1,let it-''aquios launches weakly,due that he lost alot of energy when all of his dark energy was released from him.''aquios,are you ok?''
worried kari.''i-im alright,it looks like i got-''aquios then faints.''aquios!''all of them said.''we should give him a break.he has been thru alot now''said valoissa.

that night aquios tinkered what has happened to him.''what's going on?i cant even launch properly.maybe its time.....time to go back to my village''said aquios.then he was packing,leaving his bey,gravity pegasis(for those who are wondering,pegasis turned back to gravity when aquios faints,and dark pegasis got destroyed)and his launcher near his table,and leaving a note.''bye guys.....forever''said aquios, departing from kari's house.

what will the others do?will aquios go back to his friends?to be continued....
hes good.
oh btw: Aquios! Stay! Have you no Beyspirit!?
k tnx,

btw:aquios LOST his beyspirit,and thats why he is going to go back to his village....
chapter 9 part 2:

kenichi wakes up early,eager to find out if aquios is ok.''he opens the door quietly this time,but when he opened the door,he didn't see aquios.''aquios?''asked kenichi.he searched the whole room,but he cant find him.then he notices a note.''what could this be?''said kenichi.it read:dear kenichi,kari,hakashi,shinji,kazemaru,and valoissa,if your reading this note it means that i'm going back to my village,aqua village,and stop beyblading for good.pls. dont find me nor find the village.-aquios

''wait,what?!''said hakashi,after kenichi show them the note.''he stopped beyblading?''said kari.''yes,he even left gravity pegasis here''said kenichi,showing them aquios' pegasis.''we better find him!''saod shinji.''yeah,but where is this aqua village?''questioned kazemaru.''kari,time to use the internet!''said valoissa.and they search for the village,finding s vital clue.''it states here that aqua village is home to the ancient bey,which every one is trying to obtain.the owner of the bey,aqua,is the most powerful blader in the universe.his grand son,aquios,is the only one who can obtain it,and he must control,and balance,its dark and light powers''said kari.''so aquios is the owner of this ancient bey?and he is one of the greatest family around?''said kenichi.''maybe,you do realize that their are plenty of people who has the name aquios?''said valoissa.''so where is it?wheres aqua village?''said kazemaru.''it says here its fund near the end of the world.this is like a riddle''said kari.they all tinkered,trying to solve the riddle,then shinji got it.''aha!i know it!do you guys watch pirates of the Caribbean?they shot the film near a village at niagara falls!maye thats were aqua village is!''shouted shinji with excitement.''then lets go there!''said hakashi.

to be continued....
Hi bro just started my story pls read it pls.?

Anyway,heres a character:

name:leif
bey:ray apollo 145wd
characteristic:he is evil
Wow,you made an acount fast.anyway dont advertise your story here.just put it in your sig or something.

Btw your character is accepted,and it should be personality npt characteristic
Chapter 9:

Kenichi,kazemaru,kari,shinji,valoissa,and hakashi were traveling together to the village of aqua."hope the village is here"said kenichi.then they saw a man trying to cut through a big tree."if someome will help me"said the man."hello,would you want some help with that sir?"said hakashi."it will be thankful"replied the man.hakashi placed his eagle in his launcher."3,2,1,let it rip!"said hakashi.eagle cuts through the tree with ease."very food!i'll take it from here"said the man,launching his bey.his bey made a smooth stadium."amazing!"said kari."you guys needs a break.come to my house to rest"said the man."yeah,we should"said kazemaru,and all of them went to the mans house

"welcome to my house!feel free to feel like your in your home!"said the man."hmmmm,cozy,and very naturalistic"said kari."hey!"said kenichi."what is it?"said valoissa."its a picture of aquios and the man!"said kenichi."umm,yes he is my son,and he lost his bey going here"said the man."why
did he lie to you?he left us,he left his bey with us,he-"said kenichi."he did WHAT?!"said the man."has he lost his beyspirit?"he added."ummm,kinda?"said hakashi."hi dad i-"entered aquios,"oh no"he added.AQUIOS!? WHAT THE CARP ARE YOU THINKING!"said his father."and thats why i hate you guys for following me."said aquios."aquios!why did you left is without telling us?!"said hakashi."its because..."

To be continued.....
chapter 9:

''its because of,i think,i lost my bey spirit''said aquios.''then why didn't you tell us?''said kari.''i dont want you guys get hurt by zero anymore''said aquios.''wait,zero is back?your brother is alive?''questioned his father.''um,yeah.i even got influence by his dark energy''replied aquios.''then its time''said the man.

all of them were near a cave.''what is this place?''said kenichi.''its the testing cave.a person should be aware the danger of this cave''said the man.''this place has four obstacles,and only beyblades are allowed to pass each stages''he added.''it is also the test of your beyspirit,isnt it?''said hakashi.''yes''said the man.''kenichi,give me pegasis''said aquios.kenichi gave aquios his bey.''let it rip!!!!''aquios chanted.pegasis' spin has gone stronger than before.''go pegasis!''said aquios.

pegasis dodges each rock formation,while aquios followed.he then notices a note.the four majestic chambers,namely attack,stamina,defense and balance,will give your bey everlasting power.''hmm this should be interesting''said aquios.

he saw two large doors,with a symbol of pegasis on each side,and all of the faces of attack type beys.''this is the attack chamber''aquios said.he opened the door,and found that the room was full of beylade,spinning.''this is getting way too interesting''said aquios.''let it rip!''he added.pegasis hits every bey,but each bey lands perfectly,like it wasnt hit.''errrrrr.....''said aquios,then he notices a symbol.it was a symbol with each attribute(attack,defense,stamina,and balance).''so attack types are beaten by defense beyblades''said aquios.''go pegasis!''said aquios.pegasis goes to the defensive,and all bey starts to hit pegasis.''now pegasis!PROPPELER REPPELER!''said aquios.pegasis is doing what eagle is doing,and all bey loses.''now to the next chamber''said aquios.

to be continued....
chapter 9:

''ok the next chamber is the defense chamber''said aquios.he saw the door and saw leone's sign,and all of the defense types known.he opened it,and saw a huge beyblade.''OMG what the hell is that?!''shouted aquios.

''let it rip!!''chanted aquios,launching his bey on top of the big bey.''go pegasis!''said aquios.pegasis cant even bring the bey down.''get down there!''said aquios.pegasis landed on the ground.''go pegasis!STORM UPPER!''shouted aquios.pegasis starts to glow blue,and does the move exactly how saggitario did.the bey falls down,and pegasis won.''phew''aquios

to be continued....