the moonlight pegasis-(accepting characters)

Poll: is it ok?

excellent
36.36%
good
45.45%
bad
18.18%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
chapter 7 part 1:battle for friendship!

''ok,first extra round is kenichi vs. hakashi!''said blader-dj.

both of them were ready.''3,2,1,let it rip!!!''both started to clash in the middle.''go saggitario!''said kenichi.
''destroy him,eagle!'' said shinji.both bey started to glow.then eventually,saggitario splits into three more beys.
''saggitario!TRIPLE CRASHER!''said kenichi.the three saggitarioes hits eagle with tons of force.''eagle!PROPELLER
REPELLER!''said hakashi.eagle forms a shield,which deflects all the saggitsrioes attack.''no!''said kenchi

to be continued.....(BTW this chapter has parts,(like my chapter 5)and also has sub parts.and the sub parts
are: (WARNING,SUPER SPOILER ALERT!) 0.1,battle for friendship!,0.2,the power of eagle,0.3,tremendous force of saggitario,and 0.4,the climatic tremor!part two is:0.1,revenge of the grahers!,0.2,the mercury pheonix,0.3,clash!! furious battle of pegasis and perseus!,and 0.4,pegasis,is it the end?.)
cool kinda short but cool and those were spoilers!!
hey, this story is so great! I wanna do a character request, too^^
agirl(hope its okay)
Name:Valoissa Night
Looks:Valoissa has long white hair and light blue eyes
Bey:Crystal Brionac- a bey that is almost completely made of white crystal
Special Move: mirror slash- bey seems to attack from both sides, but unly one is really a bey, the other's only a reflection
Characteristics:shy, friendly, but sometimes a little bit harsh talking to people she doesn't know.
HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

Name:Zero
Bey: Mercury Phoenix
Look: Black jeans, grey T-shirt, black jacket, black hair(avatar).

Bey Description: the mercury wheel is Grey and is shaped like Fire in the outside and some rays near the middle in the inside. The clear wheel is Black and is a Flame. F135I(Fireblaze 135 ) is a Red 135 with 12 Flames on it . I(Indistructible) is a Phoenix feather. The facebolt is red with a Black Phoenix and Flames behind. Is a very powerfull bey, and one of the strongest. Is so strong that even Ryuga thinks he may lose and gets worried, the bey has a way to strike fear in opponents and will crush beys.

Zero description: He is a 15 year old guy. No one knows nothing about him. Is a very evil guy. Zero is very strong blader and always is blading. He found Mercury Phoenix when he was 6 years old. He was in a volcano and a giant Flame appeared in front. The volcano erupted and his family died but Phoenix saved him. He was the only one who survived. Since then he is all evil.

Special Move: Eruption Fireblaze. Flames appear in the stadium and then Mercury Phoenix Makes a giant Fireblaze . The blaze in his track get bigger.

Mirrored worldTongue_outhoenix attacks from all directions but the real one is in the air, after all hit the other bey the real bey charges down for a final attack!

He is a evil guy.

PLEASE MAKE HIM CRUSH A LOT OF BEYS!!!
My character!

Name: Kazemaru Katashiko
Beyblade: Electra Unicorno H110RXF (Face is Unicornos. Electra is like Tornado metal wheel except it is all yellow, the clear wheel is Unicorno's and the track Horn 110 has 5 little spikes out of a 110 track and RXF is Rubber Extreme Flat)

Description: Kazemaru has blue hair and has a yellow jacket with brown shorts. He has a blue holster for his launcher. He is very friendly and makes friends really quickly. Despite his happy-go-lucky attitude he is actually a very skilled Blader who deals in a ruthless attack type style. He is a good guy.

Special Move: Voltage Zone - The stadium goes electric yellow and starts to buzz with voltage. This boosts the power of Unicorno and slows down other beyblades.
his finishing move is Lightning Gattyakki where his beyblade jumps on top of the other beyblade and depletes its spin.

Hope you accept it!
all of your entry was accepted,and ZERO is going to be the main bad guy.(congrats,xzero!)
chapter 7 part 1(0.2):the power of eagle

''err,I better think of something,fast!''said hakashi.eagle was now weak,because when hakashi used its special move,its stamina got lower.''go,saggittario!''said kenichi.saggittario charged forward.''eagle!dodge it!''said hakashi.
eagle was able to doge the move.''saggittario!STORM UPPER!!''said kenichi.saggitario's metal wheel glows blue,
then hits eagle with tons of force,sending it flying.''well it looks like its a stadium out!''said blader-dj.''no,its not''
said hakashi.all of them were staring at the sky,until something glimmered.''eagle!AERIAL ACE!''said hakashi.
it hits saggitario,making it unstable,and lose its stamina.''err!''said kenichi.

to be continue....(next sub part: tremendous force of saggitario)
THANKS YOUR THE BEST!!!(could you tell me what chapter he is in)
he will be in the sub part of chapter 7 part2(0.2):the mercury pheonix.BTW tnx for the awsome character!
(BTW this sub part was renamed,due to the fact of you picking another bey,which is no problem to me,and i see your bey more awesome than my bey idea,and it was:the dark perseus.)
when ya gonna make it and who's he gonna fight(THANKS)
read the SUPER SPOILER ALERT IN PART 1 OF CHAPTER 7

heres a question:why are you eager to see your character right at this moment?how about doing this wordTongue_outATIENCE?
chapter 7 part 1(0.3):tremendous force of saggittario

saggittario lost its stamina due to the force that eagle hits him.''no!''said kenichi.saggitario gets hit once more by
eagle.''go saggittario!CHARGE UP!!''said kenichi.saggittario's stamina got up,and hits eagle with tremendous force.
''eagle!PROPPELER REPPELER!''said hakashi.eagle creates a shield,which deflects all of saggitario's attack.
''go sagittario!STORM CLAW!!''said kenichi.saggitario becomes gold,then hits eagle,which destroys the shield of eagle,and hits it with tons of force.''eagle,deflect it!''said hakashi,but the attack is so strong,both bey stays in the middle of the stadium,and clashes with each other.

but during the clash,a bey cuts through the battle,and knocks over both bey out of the ring.''what the?''said hakashi.''KABOOM!''a explosion occured.''no,no no no!it cant be!''said aquios.''why?''said kari.''i-its,ZERO!and the GASHERS!''said aquios.

to be continued....
wooohoooo!
thank's
o yeah i'm not gonna be around for long tommorow, got tons of homework.
kinda confusing on the second part bu good!
chapter 7 part 1(0.4):climatic terror!

''what are you doing here!''said aquios.''we need you,you know''said the first man.''why me!''said aquios.
''hehehe you still haven't realized it? its your bey spirit we need!''said zero.''i know what to do''said the second man.then he launched his bey,going to hit shinji.''let it rip!''said shinji.dragon clashes with dark perseus.
''ok,then i'll handle this one!let it rip!''said the first man,almost hitting hakashi.''let it rip!''said hakashi,and his bey clashes with diamond pegasis.''i'll handle this two,then''said the third man.''wait,WHAT!''said kari.

to be continued....
BTW this is what aquios looks like:

[Image: f82e622.png]

kari:

[Image: 289c833.png]

kenichi:

[Image: 4c00680.png]
and heres zero!

[Image: 6e1b310.png]
Did you use gaia online? and btw i use gravity perseus all the time so would you mind if i were in the stories even if i dont use gravity perseus?
gravity pegasus ps send me message
Berserk yes,i did .and pls. make a name for your character,the bey,and its characteristic

mfranz why will i send you a message?
chapter 7 part 2(0.1):the revenge of the gashers!

''what's the matter,girl?''said the third man.''c'mon,kari!dont tell me you dont have your own bey,do you?''said kenichi.''o-ok''said kari.she took out her bey,screw pisces,and placed it in her launcher.''3,2,1,let it rip!''all of them yelled,and both bey started to clash.''wait,what the?''said kenichi.he saw the man using a double launcher,and has two beys battling his and kari's beys.''go,pisces!''said kari.''let's finish it,saggittario!''said kenichi.both the bey started to glow.''rip them up,dark kretos!''said the third man.his beys started to glow,too.''pisces!AQUA SLICER!''said kari.''saggittario,STORM CLAW!''said kenichi.both bey started two hit the kretos twins,and defeats them.''yeah!''said the two.

MEANWHILE:

''err,you dont have to do this!''said aquios.''oh,i have to''said zero.''just surrender to me and your friends will be
free''he added.''you know me,zero,and you know that you will lose!''said aquios,placing pegasis in the launcher.
''ok,but if you lose,then you have to come with me,brother!''said zero.and he placed his bey in the launcher.
''you lost the honor to call me your brother!let it rip!''said aquios.

and the battle begins.....
BTW aquios is really zero's brother.....just to be cleared
cool chapters wonder what hakashi looks like
Nice! your getting good(i mean better) at this
Tnx,shuya! Anyway

Chapter 7 part 2(0.2)the mercury pheonix

"let it rip!!"said zero.both bey started to clash."go,pegasis!!"said aquios."destroy him,mercury!"said zero.pegasis tries to beat up mercury,but ends up flying by its own power.
"go pegasis!EARTH SHREDDER!!!"said aquios.pegasis tries to hit mercury,but because mercury created a wind shield,pegasis cant attack directly to zero."hahaha!is that all you got?hahaha!"said zero.mercury then turns black,and hits pegasis with tons of force."pegasis!endure it!"said aquios.pegasis withstands the force,and gets back in the stadium."fhew!that was close"said aquios.mercury wasnt done,and charges straight to pegasis

To be continued........
interesting.... and i dont feel like telling you how much i hate seeing, To be continued........
Trying to change that phrase....will you recomend me some?
Chapter 7 part 2(0.3)clash!!pegasis vs. Pheonix!

"pegasis!SHOCK ABSORBER!!!"said aquios.pegasis shakes hard,and deflects pheonix attack."go pheonix!destroy him!!!"said zero.pheonix tries to attack,but pegasis absorbs his attack."you have change,brother"said zero."you dont have the right to call me your brother!pegasis!GRAVITY STARBLASTER!"said aquios,but pegasis cant do the move,because its stamina is too low."hahaha!" said zero.mercury hits pegasis more.and sends it flying."pegasis!"said aquios.pegasis loses,and hits the ground hard."no!"said kenichi."well,its over,and our deal"said zero.the third man injects aquios with a needle,and aquios goes into a deep sleep."bye guys,and heres a little something"said zero,holding aquios in his back.mercury erupts flames,and blows up the whole b-pit.

What will happen to aquios and the others?stay tuned...
your lucky i taught u how to make avatars. Good story though.