the moonlight pegasis-(accepting characters)

Poll: is it ok?

excellent
36.36%
good
45.45%
bad
18.18%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
i have not been righting here for awhile(wait,lets say for 2 months).

if you still want me to continue,post bellow
chapter 9:last part:

Aquios was tired.he almost lost his stamina fighting,but he didn't give up.he still walk,and walk,until he reached the end of the tunnel.''okay,where am i going next?''questioned Aquios.then,all of the sudden,thousands of beys launched out of nowhere."what the-''Aquios said,launching his pegasis.

pegasis slams into three beys,then smashes two more.''go pegasis!!!''shouted Aquios.his bey,pegasis,was glowing white.several beys hits pegasis,knocking it,and got smashed in mid-air by another bey.''NO!pegasis!''shouted Aquios.pegasis was getting smashed by hundreds of beys,but it still glowed white.
use your beyspirit!!.''what?''questioned Aquios,hearing a similar voice.use your beyspirit!ignite it!!you have it!do it!.''okay,i'll try..''said Aquios.''go pegasis!''he shouted.pegasis glowed brighter,and recovered quickly.Aquios also glowed white.''this is my beyspirit,and pegasis,my comrade,will win this!!!''shouted Aquios.

his bey was hovering in the air,then,light gathered to pegasis,forming a new bey.the metal wheel turned white,with four wings.its track has some sort of wings.its clear wheel changed into some thing gold,and has three pegasis facing in a clockwise position.its face changed into white,with a pegasis in the middle.Aquios was surprised,for he has saw the same bey when he passed out.

to be continued...(thanks to beybladerpotter for getting me to write again)
great one dude! Its your greatest story. Good you decided not to close it. Its great! Well, next chapter?
yeah,im pretty much thinking rigth now what will happen in the next chapter