the moonlight pegasis-(accepting characters)

Poll: is it ok?

excellent
36.36%
good
45.45%
bad
18.18%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
aquios, a blader , went in to a tournament called metroblader . there he meets another blader named kenichi and they started blading.aqios is using earth pegasis gb145rf, while kenichi is using storm saggitario eb145b.the two fought, until aquios did his special move called "earth shredder" and started hitting sagittario with tons of damage.kenichi lost, and when he saw aquios beypoints, he got shocked."100,000 points?! t-thats i-impossible????!!!!" he said "how did yo get those points?" and aquios said," I travel all over the world, and defeating strong enemies with my pegasis"and the two became friends.later that day, they met this man named carlos."every beyblade should be mine........and the others must fall to me!!"carlos said .then he challenge aquios into a battle."3,2,1, let it rip!!!!" carlos, using dark aquila ch145b,attacks pegasis,and almost sent it flying. aquios used his special move "EARTH SHREDDER!!!" pegasis turned blue and hit aquila with minimum damage. then carlos said,"that attack is useless to me, lets see how good your stamina is,now aquila,DARK CLAW!!!!".aquila turned black and hits pegasis,cracking its clear wheel, and sent it flying."endure it,pegasis!!!" aquios said. it did, but it didn't take that long, because aquila hits it oncemore."no one can defeat me!!!!!no one,no one,NO ONE!!!!!"carlos said. "pegasis......THOUSAND METEORS!!!!"aquios said. pegasis,turning blue,jumped out of the stadium,and when it is coming down, they saw it wasn't pegasis alone, but a thousand more! all of it, hitting aquila, dissapeared, and the real pegasis showed up,still spinning,and aquila loses! after that, aquios said,"you want to know how i got 100,00 beypoints? its' because of......"

to be continued........
good story..needs some improv but still good..keep going!
try to make more action. instead of "They fought until aquios used his special move "Earth Shredder"" use "The two beys clashed repeatedly until Aquios said, "Earth Shredder!" Pegasis began to attack doing tons of damage and ended with one final burst of damage." Improves the story a lot (trust me). If you fix that, I'm sure it'll be good.

BTW(sorry about off topicness) Do you play starocean? Because Aquios is a city in StarOcean 4.
(Feb. 05, 2011  5:09 AM)001 Wrote: try to make more action. instead of "They fought until aquios used his special move "Earth Shredder"" use "The two beys clashed repeatedly until Aquios said, "Earth Shredder!" Pegasis began to attack doing tons of damage and ended with one final burst of damage." Improves the story a lot (trust me). If you fix that, I'm sure it'll be good.

BTW(sorry about off topicness) Do you play starocean? Because Aquios is a city in StarOcean 4.

ok ill try to do it.....and no, i dont play that game,(never heard it before,really)
next chapter tomorow!!
cool
lied.....heres chapter two!!

"because of what, aquios?" kenichi said. "because of my blader spirit, i was able to-" aquios stop when a girl look right into pegasis."that poor thing...we should see how much damage it took...."the girl said. she put out her computer and starts scanning pegasis."oh my.....the clear wheel got crack up...and the metal wheel got a lot of scratches" the girl said."w-who are you?" aquios said." my name is kari, kari hagane"said the girl."wait, hagane?"
said aquios."yup"said kari."are you related to ginga hagane?"said kenichi." yup"said kari again."ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? YOUR THE DAUGHTER OF THE LEGENDARY BLADER GINGA HAGANE,WHO BEATEN RYUUGA????!!!"said kenichi."um,yes." said kari.then kenichi fainted."we should really bring him to my house" said kari.and the two march two kari's house.there they met her father, ginga. " hi dad!" said kari cheerfully."hello mister hagane"said aquios."um kari,who's this boy with the kid who looks fainted?"said ginga."oh,this two are my guest, and aquios bey is damage,do you mind they stay here for a while?"said kari."not at all" said ginga.

after the two lay down kenichi in the bed, ginga noticed that aquios' bey is like his old bey."um aquios,where did you get that bey?" said ginga."oh i just found it near the lake of my village."said aquios. then kari took aquios bey and started to fix it.after an hour,pegasis became shinier than before."thanks kari!"said aquios."dont mention it" said kari. then ginga told aquios,"lets fight". "why sir?"asked aquios. "i want to see how powerful you are"said ginga.

both of them started to battle."3,2,1,let it rip!!".both bey started to hit each other."is that all you got?"said ginga."nope,cause im giong to win!" said aquios.then galaxy hits earth pegasis,which makes it go flying."special moveEeeARTH SHREDDER!!" said aquios.then galaxy got hit by earth pegasis,and sends it flying."now pegasis,PEGASIS STARBLAST ATTACK!!"said ginga. and it hits earth pegasis with a lot of damage.''how are you going to defeat me now?'' said ginga.galaxy hits earth pegasis more and more."now pegasis, THOUSAND METEORS!!"said aquios. like last time,all of the bey hits galaxy,and it got out of the stadium."impressive,for a blader"said ginga.then kari's mother called them,"honey! there's fire in the b-pit!"."oh no! ken is still there!"said ginga.''we should help them''said aquios.and all of them went to the b-pit..

to be continue...
chapter three:

aquios,ginga,kari,and kenichi went to the b-pit,and saw it blazing into flames.''we have to do something!" said aquios. all of them tried to get near,but they were stopped by the fireman."sorry guys,can't let you get near"said the fireman,''no!! we wont let ken get killed by the flames!!'' said ginga.all of them are troubled.in his mind,aquios tries to find out what to do "I cant just sit here and wait!".then fire suddenly stops!all of them were happy, except for ginga."where's ken?"said ginga.and all of them went inside,and saw ken, partially burned by the flames.''we should take him to the hospital''said kenichi.so they called for an ambulance.but before they can place ken in the ambulance,a blader with a black jacket,dark brown hair,and wears gloves.''who ever challenge me,i'll bring him down with my burn gasher!!"said the man.''i'll challenge you!'' said aquios.''fine,but i wont guarantee your safety'' said the man

both of them,holding their launcher,place each of their bey in the launcher.''3,2,1, let it rip!!!".both bey went passed each other,clashing in the middle of the stadium.''go pegasis!!''said aquios.''rip him up!!''said the man
both bey hits each other,then burn gasher sent pegasis flying."now pegasis,EARTH SHREDDER!!'' said aquios.to their surprise,pegasis didn't do the move.''whats going on?!''said aquios.the man laughed"hahaha, are you trying to destroy me using your own special move?hahaha!!".''no this cant be happening!''said aquios.pegasis is now being hit by gasher with tons of damage.then in one moment , pegasis turns gold,then its face bolt changes into something.''w-whats going on??'' said aquios.all of the sudden, winds gather around pegasis,changing its metal wheel,clear wheel,and track.''amazing!''said ginga.pegasis,now changed into something gold,hits gasher in its track,breaking it in the process.''gasher,NO!''said the man.gasher,getting hit by pegasis,got out of the stadium.''no!!'' said the man,picking up gasher, and runs away.

later that day, kari checked out aquios new bey.''this is odd''said kari.to aquios surprise,pegasis symbol is now gold,with a saying in its wheel,"gravity''.''this is amazing!'' said kenichi."we should really see what other things pegasis change into" said kari.so she said that she will check it.while checking it,kari noticed something.''oh no!! aquios,get down here,quick!!''said kari.aquios runs to her work place.''what is it?''said aquios."i-its....''

to be continue...
good job
but. your sig. id like to see what it is. put a space between ":" and "httpUncertainworlbeyblade.org/.........."
notice the difference
words:http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-pegasis-rise-story-accepting-characters?pid=535951#pid535951
words: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-pegasis-...#pid535951
colio chapter!!
(Feb. 05, 2011  2:21 PM)001 Wrote: good job
but. your sig. id like to see what it is. put a space between ":" and "httpUncertainworlbeyblade.org/.........."
notice the difference
words:http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-pegasis-rise-story-accepting-characters?pid=535951#pid535951
words: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-pegasis-...#pid535951

tnx going to fix it now
guys i need characters. cant make chapter 4 with out em....and pm them to me!(need three good guys,and two bad guy)
chapter 4

''what is it?'' said aquios.''i-its the c-crest of t-the a-amano f-family''said kari.''wait,the amano family?''said aquios.''yes...the amano family,the creators of the evolving bey...'' said kari. aquios is now thinking,''what? i have the bey that can evolve?''.both of them agree d not to tell anyone about this.''no one should know this...this dark secret...''said kari.''yes, no one must find out'' said aquios.

after that day,aquios,kari,and kenichi wants to visit ken.''hopefully ken is ok''said kenichi.all of them were ready,but they were stopped by a hooded man.''my name is joseph,me and my manslayer will crush you, aquios!''said joseph.''i want to see you try!''said aquios.both of them were ready,''3,2,1,let it rip!!''both bey
were clashing in the middle,then manslayer hits pegasis with tons of force, which makes it go flying.''pegasis!''
screamed aquios.pegasis,hits manslayer with the same force.''now manslayer,MAJINKEN!!''said joseph.
manslayer turned black,then hits pegasis,almost sending it out of the stadium.''now pegasis,EARTH SHREDDER!!'' . this time, pegasis followed,and hits manslayer with minimum damage.''hahaha, its no use!''
said joseph.''we wont lose!!'' said aquios.then pegasis shined gold.''pegasis,GRAVITY KILLER!!''said aquios
pegasis made a tornado,which sucks manslayer,then hits mansler in its face.''manslayer,NO!'' said joseph
manslayer was send out of the stadium.''this isnt over!!''said joseph,then he pick up manslayer and runs away.

three hooded people were watching the battle.''this kid has nerves''said the first hooded man.''yes, he has potential'' said the second man.''we should keep a close eye with this kid,who knows? maybe he could revive our master."said the third man,and all of them disappeared...

to be continued......
wow...cool chap i would like to enter a request
Name:Hakashi Uzimaki
Bey:Thermal Eagle DR145 MHF(DiamondRagged145)(MetalHoleFlat)
Special Move: Aerial Ace:What it does : Eagle attacks head on 10 times and then he jumps up and hits the opponent from above.
Characteristics:Calm,confident,stratigic, he doesn't really talk a lot. always wants to battle:side:Good
Looks Like:He wears clothes like Ginka only in all black colored...exept the headband logo his has Eagles the shoes are violet and black
btw awesome series
he will be in chapter 5......tnx
chapter 5

aquios,kari,and kenichi went to the hospital to check on ken.when they reach his room,they were surprise too see
hakashi,ken's best friend.''hi hakashi'' said kari.''yo,im just asking ken here who made the fire in the b-pit''said hakashi.''I told you,it was the guy who has burn gasher!''said ken.''im going to hunt that guy with my eagle!''said hakashi.''no worries''said aquios''i already beat him with my pegasis right here''he added.''wait,are you a blader?''said hakashi.''yup,and kenichi here is ,too''said aquios.''awesome,we need two more players for the tournament today''said hakashi.''then sign us in!'' said kenichi.and all of them went to the tournament

PART 1:the tournament

aquios,kenichi,and hakashi signed up for the tournament.''this is going to be fun!''said kenichi.''alright bladers!
all players,pls line up here!'' said blader-dj.all of them lined up for the tournament.''ok,first up is kenichi vs. kyle!''said blader-dj.both bladers were ready.''3,2,1, let it rip!!''both bey clashed in the middle.''go, saggitario!''
said kenichi,knocking out the bey of kyle.''kenichi wins!'' said blader-dj.''alright!''said kenichi.

''nice one!'' said aquios.''thanks'' said kenichi.''ok,next up is aquios vs.joseph!''said blader-dj

to be continued....
Awesome story man!! Jus that you dont keep things a suspense for long...... Also battle against ginga was toooooo short........ I wanted to read more of it as you cant defeat the legend blader in just 2 cool finishing moves......
neways.... even I wanted to suggest a character-

Name- Shinji Suzuki

Beyblade- Meteor Dragon S105URF (Slash 105 Ultimate Rubber Flat)

Spec. Move- Meteor Mash (Dragon lunges backwards, circles the stadium in blinding speed and after numerous circles spirals to the centre and bashes the bey with awesome power)

Spec. move2- Ultimate Crush (Dragon jumps on opposing Bey, balances itself on the other bey's facebolt and increases its weight by turnin purple and completely stops the other bey) this move may also backfire if unable to get onto the facebolt resulting in Dragon itself losing spin.

Characteristics- Is a very gud person(thats what the others believe), aquos' friend, believes in aquos' theory of bey spirit but easily angered if Dragon is insulted. Very strong blader and very famous for his beyblading skills around the city. Can put him in gud side and even in bad side (just say that aquios and Shinji were friends but as they grew up, they started hating each other especially becoz Shinji had Dragon before aquios had pegasis and Shinji insulted aquos' old bey)

Looks- Quite gud luking (like Hyoma) and wears clothes like Lance(from Pokemon, Champion and dragon tamer).
Sry for long post
dont worry,janpegasus,im going to make moree battles with ginga.....and your character will be in part 3 of chapter 5
chapter 5, part 2: bey spirit

''wait,WHAT?!'' said aquios.''no,not him again''said joseph.both of them was ready.''3,2,1,let it rip!!!'' both bey passed each other,ending in each side of the stadium.''go,pegasis!''said aquios.''destroy him,manslayer!''said
joseph.both bey started to hit each other.gravity pegasis hits manslayer with tons of force,almost sending it out of the stadium.''manslayer,dont give in!'' said joseph.manslayer endures it.''you got stronger,kid''said joseph.
''but im not going to give in,manslayer!'' said joseph.manslayer attacks pegasis withtons of force.''now manslayer,
AKISAZAME!'' said joseph.the track of manslayer relentlessly hits pegasis,almost sending it away.''pegasis!'' said aquios.manslayer hits pegasis while in mid-air,and those it again.''i have been practicing for this,no one can stop me!!''said joseph.''pegasis,hang on!'' said aquios,but pegasis has tons of damage to it.''you can do it, aquios!!''said kenichi.''GO,AQUIOS!'' said hakashi.''dont give in!'' said kari.''thanks guys!'' said aquios.''now its time,time to finish this!''said aquios. aquios' glow showed up,giving him a sky blue aura.''this is the power of the ones with friends.this is the power of believing in your bey.this,is what I call my bey spirit!''said aquios, aquios'
aura glowed with more force than before,and pegasis also gleamed aquos' aura.''pegasis, GRAVITY STAR BLASTER!!!''said aquios.pegasis hits manslayer,then sends it flying.when it came back,pegasis hits manslayer while in mid-air with tons of force,cracking up its clear wheel,metal wheel,the face bolt,the track,and the bottom.''manslayer,NOOOO!!'' said joseph.he picks up manslayer and said,''ill have my revenge,and you will pay!!!''.

after that,blader-dj anounced the third match.''its going to be hakashi vs. shinji!''

the three hooded men were watching yet again aquios' match.''as expected,his spirit showed up''said the first man.''yes,it did'' said the second man.'' we should not hesitate,but wait patiently''said the third man.and all of them disappeared.

to be continued....
colio chapter!!
nice chapter, my char is so uber (realizes he lost) Crying
tnx, and dont worry,I got other idea for joseph.......Smile

chapter 5 part 3(0.1):grand battle! hakashi vs. shinji!

''so,i get to battle this shinji guy''said hakashi.''yeah,and i heard his good with beyblading''said aquios.the two of them,ready to fight,launched their bey.''3,2,1, let it rip!!!!''hakashi's thermal eagle hits shinji's meteor dragon.
''dont give up,eagle!''said hakashi.''dontbe sure of your self!''said shinji,''dragon,METEOR MASH!'' said shinji.
dragon circles around the stadium with blinding speed,and hits eagle with tremendous force,which almost send it
flying.''eagle,endure it!''said hakashi.eagle endures it,and hits dragon,which makes it go flying.''special move,
AERIAL ACE!!!''said hakashi.eagle clashes with dragon,but his attacks are more stronger than dragon,then eagle jumps out of the ring ,and comes down with tremendous force.''dragon,shake it!''said shinji.dragon shakes powerfully,shielding it from eagle's attack.''what should i do?''said hakashi.

to be continued......
coo! i can make another move to win!!
(Feb. 08, 2011  1:29 AM)C-Dub Wrote: coo! i can make another move to win!!

yes,you can make another move for hakashiWink
(Feb. 08, 2011  1:29 AM)C-Dub Wrote: coo! i can make another move to win!!

yes,you can make another move for hakashiWink
chapter 5 part 3(0.2)the climatic end!

hakashi is know confused,because he cant do anything with his bey,eagle,getting ripped up by dragon,shinji's bey.
''cm'on,i have to do something!''said hakashi.''no more choices for you,kid''said shinji.dragon then then breaks up with eagle,and hits it in its side.''eagle!''said hakashi.eagle is now in danger of being shred up by dragon.
''only one move,and your eagle is dead!''said shinji.eagle has been wobbling,and dragon keeps on hitting it.
''endure,endure,endure!!!''said hakashi.but dragon keeps on hitting it.''hahaha!its no use,you are going to lose anyway!''said shinji.''no! i wont lose,not this time!''said hakashi.eagle then glows purplish,then its stamina got up.''go eagle!special move:AERIAL ACE!!''said hakashi,eagle jumps out of the ring,and its new power,its tremendous force hits dragon with 2x of its power,and dragon gets out of the ring.''stadium out! the winner is,
HAKASHI!!!!''said blader-dj.every one cheered,including aquios,kenichi,and kari.''thanks to every one!thank you!!''said hakashi.

to be continued...
cool sry that i didn't make another move i'll make one:
Propeller RepellerEeeagle makes a energy ball thats purple and it repels any attack
(Feb. 09, 2011  12:17 AM)C-Dub Wrote: cool sry that i didn't make another move i'll make one:
Propeller RepellerEeeagle makes a energy ball thats purple and it repels any attack

so its like a ball of energy surrounding eagle,which uses it as a shield?classic.Wink
chapter 6:the surpise

''wha?i lost to this guy!''said shinji.''ok,so its going to be kenichi vs. shinji!''said blader-dj.

both of them were ready.''3,2,1,let it rip!''both bey started to clash.but because dragon got weaker because of the last battle,dragon got out of the stadium.''no!''said shinji

''ok,so kenichi wins!but because you guys dont want this shorter,we will have 3 new matches!its going to be,kenichi vs. hakashi,and aquios vs. shinji!''said blader-dj.''w-w-what?!i can battle aquios?!awesome!''said shinji

to be continued....

(p.s. this was my shortest post ever so dont complain about it,plus i will make chapter 7 longer than you expectedSmile)
yeah!! battle between hakashi and shinji was wat i expected of from battle of ginga and aquos!!!! awesome!!!!!
cool kinda funny too...