the history if the anime-beigoma

Once upon a time a star fell from the sky. From that star fragment powerful tops were born, evolving into the bey blades of today. most bladers recognize this story from the metal series. however what if it was pointing to something more realistic than we realized. What i'm suggesting may have implications along with it. what im suggesting is that the history of beyblade both in real life and the anime started from beigoma. Beys in the metal saga did not always look as they did in the anime. We get proof of this because ginka and ryuga and others although subtle pointed this out in the anime. for example Ryuga mentions in his story shortly after he gets his meteor L-drago that the dark intentions of human beings evolved eventually taking on the form of lightning l-drago. Could L-drago have started out as a beigoma with a star fragment inside of it? its not too far fetched but you have to use the building blocks of the metal series (star fragment story) as it says that beyblades evolved and changed shape over time. but the specific language Evolved, Changed shape. I dont know what do you think? the evidence is certainly strong but i could be wrong here.
I like this theory but if I remember correctly the proto-beyblade (or beigoma) was made from the star fragments, not having it inside.

(this is off the top of my head. correct me if i was wrong)
i dont know anything about beigoma outside of them being spinning tops that battle just a connection off the top of my head as well