the buffalo area NY

[Buffalo area, NY] anyone out here blading?
Hi! Im in Rochester, so an hour or two away, but my buddy and I are trying to get a playgroup together for Beyblade X.
YOO IM IN ROCH

theres someone here

im down to join
even though i have no x beys

where is it?
I think the club will be in Rochester tho

(Jan. 08, 2024  1:10 AM)Kalkris Wrote: Hi! Im in Rochester, so an hour or two away, but my buddy and I are trying to get a playgroup together for Beyblade X.

you got a discord handle for more effective communication? also where is the club
Used to be a lot of players around Buffalo and Rochester back in the day. I suspect if one of you became an organiser and got a tournament up you wouldn't have a hard time getting people to show up Wink
Hmm ok we where thinking about doing a club first
Hey I’m in the Rochester area as well! And got a good collection of beyblade x! I love to play.
Alr well if any of yall got like discord my handle is agplays_ and we can set something up.
How Many people are here from Rochester /Buffalo? Im looking at venues to host a professional event here end of March, April, or May. Lights, blader intros, music, food, prizes. Interested?
yoo, buffalo resident, longtime blader, im down to join a event
what are your discord names so we can meet in the WBO server? Lets connect AGPlaysBeys and AsaladTheAnime1, Ferdre
(Jan. 24, 2024  7:26 PM)Ferdre Wrote: Hey I’m in the Rochester area as well! And got a good collection of beyblade x! I love to play.

Trying to get in touch with you for an upcoming event.  hit me up in the discord. BeyBlitzX
(Feb. 18, 2024  2:15 AM)AsaladTheAnime1 Wrote: yoo, buffalo resident, longtime blader, im down to join a event
Awesome!  Whats your discord on the server?  I messaged in the NY server if you want to find me
Yo! I'm down in Erie, and I'm on board. Rochester is a bit far for me, but I can do Buffalo pretty easily. And as long as it's not a workday, I can occasionally make a Rochester tournament, so loop me in.