"thanks" button

Sorry if this isn't worth making a new thread about,

just a couple of days ago i saw a thanks button below every post, but it seems to have vanished. Is this intentional or is my page just showing incorrectly?

thanks for any replies
This is intentional. The Thanks system was not being utilized so it was removed.
thanks for clearing that up so quickly. much appreciated
It wasn't?

No, wait, only the older members and staff actually used them, but still, I figured they had some use.
(Oct. 10, 2008  3:34 AM)Grey Wrote: It wasn't?

No, wait, only the older members and staff actually used them, but still, I figured they had some use.

The minimal use it received wasn't worth keeping it up.
Aw, man. I was wondering what happened to it for the past few days.
(Oct. 10, 2008  4:14 AM)Kei Wrote: Aw, man. I was wondering what happened to it for the past few days.

i really should start telling the staff when i do stuff like this
(Oct. 10, 2008  3:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

what do you get charged for every thanks you use? lol XD i mean its not like you need to pay for it so y take it down? lol yeah i know "it wasnt being used" but it wouldnt cause any damage leaving it up lol
(Oct. 11, 2008  4:37 AM)beymasterkai Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2008  3:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

what do you get charged for every thanks you use? lol XD i mean its not like you need to pay for it so y take it down? lol yeah i know "it wasnt being used" but it wouldnt cause any damage leaving it up lol

Because crowding a board with features nobody uses is a good way to run a crappy board.
i guess your right. those who did use it are gonna shave to suck it up lol. i barely noticed it sometimes Chocked_2
Aww. I thought something was up.
no biggie though