texas beyblade roundup. (June 20,2009)

yo this is the officail tournament signup thread and officail rules thread.
now if you going to be in the tourney and you need directions check out my texas get together post. pm me if ur going to be in the tourney.

rules:

*this will be atleast a 16 person roundrobin bracket(if we can get that much).

*u can use any bey execpt rc.

*its no holds bar tourney.(yes you can trash talk)
and be good sportsmanships.

the tourney will be from 9am-6pm. but be there at 8 am so i can roll call everyone. please if anyone you know wants to enter in the tourney they have to be a member(not technally, just to make sure i get there name and i know where to find their name on the site). and please come out. if we have a bad turnout, how is texas supposed to get back on the map and be tooken seriously.
i whould put my number but i cant give i number away. to contact me my email is bbhead06@yahoo.com
You could have edited your previous topic for this. Also, as tournament host, you're going to find it essential that everyone knows your phone number. You're going to want a main Bey format to make it less confusing.

Dude if you have a bad turn out, you just keep trying. That's how you get a better turnout.
Quote:how is texas supposed to get back on the map and be tooken seriously.
This made me lol
How old are you? And if you spell better, people might take you more seriously.
Give the guy a break,he just want's to have fun and enjoy beyblading with others.and Giga thanks for using me in your sig u carp,lol
(Apr. 22, 2009  5:27 PM)HMSblader Wrote: Give the guy a break,he just want's to have fun and enjoy beyblading with others.and Giga thanks for using me in your sig u carp,lol
Spamming by creating multiple topics is both confusing to any participants and against the rules. If he wants 16 people (which is an amount even New York can't seem to reach) he's got to be more organized. We cannot do anymore than urge him to give a phone number and better description for his event so that others may take him and his event seriously. It's only a matter of recommendation to help any Beyblading event grow.

There's nothing offensive about Giga's signature. Calling him an carp is uncalled for. Besides I, for one, find the wording rather cute and in no way denograding.
Most of the time if people put there number up the mods remove it anyways. He can give it out later to people who wanna go but not right now.

And I could see why he'd be annoyed with Giga's signature. But he did say 'lol' at the end so he's not taking it too seriously.
Uh, it's a joke. If you want it to be removed then it will be, but I seriously found it funny and cute.
(Apr. 22, 2009  4:11 PM)jamil coleman Wrote: *its no holds bar tourney.(yes you can trash talk)
and be good sportsmanships.

I lol'd.
(Apr. 22, 2009  6:09 PM)Giga Wrote: Uh, it's a joke. If you want it to be removed then it will be, but I seriously found it funny and cute.
Don't remove it. It makes me laugh. XD Besides, he's only playing around, hence the lol. :3
People,maybe some of you didnt here me say lol,"EXEPT YOU ROCKY,THNX FOR THAT"which means yes i take it as a joke.Giga can use it for shore,i found it funny to.
I'm still a bit iffy on the use of profanity against others. I'd watch how you use that.
9AM to 6PM? Nine hours long? Are you insane?
(Apr. 22, 2009  7:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: 9AM to 6PM? Nine hours long? Are you insane?

It's a bey marathon.

You might want to consider shortening it. I don't thnk you will be able to have it for that long.

Either way good luck with this Smile