[testing] all turbo beys

Hey guys I want to know if there are any good combos with za wv bl f4 ik these are not every turbo bey but these are the the one that are  publicly released I will add every other turbo bey once they  officially come out i found that wv 7 c/v/m xterme is not a bad combo but tell me some other good combos for turbo ?
(Dec. 08, 2018  7:39 PM)Justj11. Wrote: Hey guys I want to know if there are any good combos with za wv bl f4 ik these are not every turbo bey but these are the the one that are  publicly released I will add every other turbo bey once they  officially come out i found that wv 7 c/v/m xterme is not a bad combo but tell me some other good combos for turbo ?

I just got A4 and F4, so I'll test them later today
(Dec. 08, 2018  9:48 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2018  7:39 PM)Justj11. Wrote: Hey guys I want to know if there are any good combos with za wv bl f4 ik these are not every turbo bey but these are the the one that are  publicly released I will add every other turbo bey once they  officially come out i found that wv 7 c/v/m xterme is not a bad combo but tell me some other good combos for turbo ?

I just got A4 and F4, so I'll test them later today

Okay dude
(Dec. 09, 2018  11:18 PM)Justj11. Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2018  9:48 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I just got A4 and F4, so I'll test them later today

Okay dude

A4 is pretty bad, now that i've tested. Forneus can stand up to Cho-Z Valkyrie though.
I’ve seen many threads like this be closed because they didn’t actually have testing. If you create a testing thread, you have to add testing or run the risk of it being closed
(Dec. 10, 2018  12:29 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: I’ve seen many threads like this be closed because they didn’t actually have testing. If you create a testing thread, you have to add testing or run the risk of it being closed

Oh
Yes, as said, new threads in Burst Customizations should be testing threads, with the first post holding test results following the standard format here. Test request threads and non-specific titled threads are a no-go.

You can check the existing Hasbro testing threads and try PMing the people who tend to do the Hasbro combos to see what's up and coming with them.

For combo suggestions and the like though, you can use the Build me a combo thread.

That all said, I will be closing this thread.