team name

(TEAM FIRE BEAST THE NEW TEAM SURGE)Lips_sealed[/font]
(name)Dragon
(bey)rock leone 145wb
(age)14
Im the best at using rock leone
What? I dont know what this is but if its a team, please add an application or something. If not, then i have no idea what this is.
(Dec. 05, 2012  3:25 AM)Curious George Wrote: What? I dont know what this is but if its a team, please add an application or something. If not, then i have no idea what this is.

since when does this become school come onAngry
(Dec. 05, 2012  3:24 AM)Dragon101 Wrote: Dragon
rock leone 145wb

I like to be the co-captain

alright ur inEee
School? XD Since when has this become twitter? You need to read the rules.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
(Dec. 05, 2012  3:31 AM)Curious George Wrote: School? XD Since when has this become twitter? You need to read the rules.

twitter is when you talk about what your doing and who your doing it with everyone knows that
(Dec. 05, 2012  3:31 AM)Curious George Wrote: School? XD Since when has this become twitter? You need to read the rules.

bla,bla,bla why so curios u copied off of the joker why so seriousPinching_eyes
speedy23, you need the proper prefix in the thread title for this team, in terms of location. Also guys, please refrain from back and forth spam posts.
(Dec. 05, 2012  3:37 AM)speedy23 Wrote:

bla,bla,bla why so curious u copied off of the joker why so seriousPinching_eyes

oh yea i just noticed that,wow speedy23 is schooling people in smack talk
Uwik ok sure
(Dec. 05, 2012  3:39 AM)Uwik Wrote: speedy23, you need the proper prefix in the thread title for this team, in terms of location. Also guys, please refrain from back and forth spam posts.

ok nice avatar btwWink

(Dec. 05, 2012  3:40 AM)speedy23 Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2012  3:39 AM)Uwik Wrote: speedy23, you need the proper prefix in the thread title for this team, in terms of location. Also guys, please refrain from back and forth spam posts.

ok nice avatar btwWink

i think he drew the face on and then took a pic of the egg
(Dec. 05, 2012  3:43 AM)Dragon101 Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2012  3:40 AM)speedy23 Wrote:

ok nice avatar btwWink

i think he drew the face on and then took a pic of the egg
lol

OK. I've read enough spam posts in a single thread.