takara tomy stadiums for Battle Bash D.C

if you have a takara tomy stadium (any legit one) i will buy for 15$ and less. well maybe 20 because we are trying to get this tourney up WOOH!!!pm me or BDaichi
No one is going to sell you a stadium for $15, maybe if it was one of the old ones but then you would have to host an open tournament. Also there isn't a need to open two threads.
(Aug. 26, 2010  5:15 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: No one is going to sell you a stadium for $15, maybe if it was one of the old ones but then you would have to host an open tournament. Also there isn't a need to open two threads.

hmmmm how much are they anyway? i live in us. idk why it did that
(Aug. 26, 2010  5:17 AM)Hayabusa Wrote: hmmmm how much are they anyway? i live in us. idk why it did that

The cheapest you'll probably get them for is maybe $30.
(Aug. 26, 2010  5:18 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  5:17 AM)Hayabusa Wrote: hmmmm how much are they anyway? i live in us. idk why it did that

The cheapest you'll probably get them for is maybe $30.

a;right cool thanks! OK NEW PRICE 35 and down
The cheapest you can get for a Takara Tomy stadium is $35ish and it's the super attack stadium. The attack stadium by Sono Kong is actually $48 since they charge you more for the estimate and the actual shipping is $35ish but the estimate they made you pay around $45ish
(Aug. 26, 2010  5:21 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: The cheapest you can get for a Takara Tomy stadium is $35ish and it's the super attack stadium.

You can get the Sonokong Attack Stadium for about $30 on GMarket.
i got a takara balance stadium for about $25 usd. That was about a year ago though, pretty good stadium imo
(Aug. 26, 2010  5:23 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  5:21 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: The cheapest you can get for a Takara Tomy stadium is $35ish and it's the super attack stadium.

You can get the Sonokong Attack Stadium for about $30 on GMarket.

Yea but because of the inaccurate shipping quotes you basically pay extra souless bumped into this issue and you can't retrieve the money so your only choice is to add more funds to buy something.
(Aug. 26, 2010  5:27 AM)Kyo Crisis Wrote: i got a takara balance stadium for about $25 usd. That was about a year ago though, pretty good stadium imo

yo stil lgot it?
im just trying to buy a used one 25$usd or lower
(Aug. 27, 2010  2:53 AM)Hayabusa Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  5:27 AM)Kyo Crisis Wrote: i got a takara balance stadium for about $25 usd. That was about a year ago though, pretty good stadium imo

yo stil lgot it?

yah I still have it, not selling it though lol.
lol no worries. im just going to go buy one