Poll: How do you feel about sushi?

Love it, it's like heaven
71.43%
Hate it, makes me hurl
12.50%
Meh, I'll accept it
16.07%
Total: 100% 56 vote(s)
I love it when there's Japanese mayo in my sushi. Japanese mayonnaise is waaaaay better than the American kind. Also, I love it when the rice is kind of sweet. That's when you know that's a legit sushi place.
I don't like seafood very much, but I love vegatarian sushi.
im not a fan of sushi myself(i'm a picky person)Unhappy
I love sushi in a bowl. just add rice, raw fish, and other toppings
(Sep. 10, 2010  10:11 PM)BlankShot Wrote: I can't eat it, or seafood in general. It makes me puke. It's not an allergy thing, it's more a can't stomache it thing. The only seafood I can eat is the squid you can get at some korean bbq places.

Me to I just can't stomach it,maybe I'll come over it one day.
Most people I hang around with don't like sushi or rather the idea of eating raw fish, which is understandable.
i always dissect my sushi ( taking out all the parts, like avacado... e.t.c) first before eating it.
unless its cucumber Smile
Calafornia rolls.... the egg and avacado in those are starting to get harder to pull out...
OMG I LOVE SUSHI!!!!
I love sushi when ever we go to this place called katanas don't know what that meens but i will literally pile it up on my plate like a mountain i eat sushi and shashimy with chop sticks omnomnomnomnom nom...... so good even with some hot chile sauce calld suracha ive got some in are fridge had some with pizza last nite on the pizza toppings peruvian cherry peppers real good mmmmm
I love your revives, they're beautiful!

Sushi is...eh, though when it comes to Sushi I have to go to a certain place to get the taste from it I like.

<I'm picky when it comes to sushi.
I love it! The first time I tried it though I wasn't too keen on it, didn't help that the free sample was the sushi you get in the grocery store. After trying it in a restaurant I started to like it.

I'm not too keen on sashimi though. The raw fish flavour can be a bit too "fishy"/overpowering for me. The only fish sashimi I like is tuna. The other I like is Tamago (egg)
Not a fan in the slightest, unfortunately.
If there's an opportunity for me to have sushi, I pounce on it. It's hard to choose favorites to be honest, but one of my favorites is Albacore Tataki.
I like basic sushi, i think its nigiri sushi. Salmon and tuna are great. Ive veen watching a youtube channel about a sushi chef so lately ive really wanted some.
Love sushi, but not sea urchin. Yick. I tried some of it on a sushi plate from the cocktail bar at the Four Seasons. I figured, "The Four Seasons wouldn't serve something gross, would they?" Yep, they would.
(Apr. 16, 2016  5:15 AM)Cat Wrote: Love sushi, but not sea urchin. Yick. I tried some of it on a sushi plate from the cocktail bar at the Four Seasons. I figured, "The Four Seasons wouldn't serve something gross, would they?" Yep, they would.

Im not surprised. I feel that any sushi bought from a grocery store or served at a hotel (unless it's a specialty restaurant) would be "meh" quality.
(Apr. 19, 2016  2:38 AM)Captain_Pancake Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2016  5:15 AM)Cat Wrote: Love sushi, but not sea urchin. Yick. I tried some of it on a sushi plate from the cocktail bar at the Four Seasons. I figured, "The Four Seasons wouldn't serve something gross, would they?" Yep, they would.

Im not surprised. I feel that any sushi bought from a grocery store or served at a hotel (unless it's a specialty restaurant) would be "meh" quality.

Everything else was good, but that sea urchin… oh my. I gather that it's a very, very acquired taste.

Now I'm remembering and missing my favorite sushi restaurant back in LA with the indoor waterfall Crying