Poll: How do you feel about sushi?

Love it, it's like heaven
71.43%
Hate it, makes me hurl
12.50%
Meh, I'll accept it
16.07%
Total: 100% 56 vote(s)
How do feel about sushi or sashimi? I just love it because raw fish is delicous and and the way it's presented like on a wooden boat. However, most people find it revolting. Maybe because it's raw and will give you parasites or something. Tell me if you love it or barf at the sight of it.
I personally love sashimi, Lettuce, Hot sauce, and rice tastes really good mixed.
I like sushi too, but I just find sashimi more tasty.

And, as for the wooden boat, I've only eaten it with the boat about once or twice.
I always thought I'd love to try it, but when I was in Taiwan and saw the boat with different types of fish, I wussed out. I really didn't want to eat raw fish.

I think I'll stick to my smoked salmon, thank you!
i love it

the californien rolls (something like that) is my favorite
(Sep. 07, 2010  12:53 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote: the californien rolls (something like that) is my favorite

California rolls. I can't eat those, I'm allergic to avocado.

I really like most sushi though.
i like sush not sashimi
Depends on the kind of suchi.... Sashimi... have I even had that before?? Uncertain .... dunno! ^^"
I actually never tried a California roll before.
The only roll I actually ever tried was dynamite. (Avacado,fish eggs,shrimp,mayo.)
it's not the rawness that bothers me. it's the seaweed.... yuck!! Pinching_eyes_2 lol xD i've never tried it because i found out it was seaweed wrapped all around it. now i can't find myself to eat any kind of it. just like i can't eat riceballs with the seaweed on it. : P i've always wanted to try it though, so maybe one day i'll stop being a baby and try it, haha!! xD
I love Sushi!
I'd rather have regular sushi and sashimi than california rolls :3
Ima rub avacado all over my bey , when I play Daegor. o-o
(Sep. 07, 2010  3:49 AM)Pyro Wrote: Ima rub avacado all over my bey , when I play Daegor. o-o

Libruhhh

Fine, I'm never playing with you again.

ONTOPIC: I personally like crab rolls the best.
It is the food form of a God.
(Sep. 08, 2010  3:50 PM)Roja Smitsu Wrote: It is the food form of a God.

Then eating it is deicide.
(Sep. 08, 2010  8:05 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:

No. It lives on in your body. Forever.

Also, Maguro is the best.
[Image: maguro-sushi-1.png]
(Sep. 08, 2010  8:05 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:

I laughed too hard at this Tongue_out

It sucks that you're allergic to avocado D: I flarping love avocado

I'm not big on sashimi or any of the mainly raw fish rolls, but I will eat it. I really love veggie rolls and shrimp and fake crab rolls... my favourites are various futo maki, dynamite rolls, anything with tempura, and california rolls.

japanese food makes me so happy. I had a beef terriyaki bento for lunch today Joyful_3
California rolls are good. I actually haven't tried the raw fish rolls yet though.

WASSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAABI
^...Ew.
I prefer soysauce to wasabi.

Also, for the people who didn't try raw fish/sashimi yet, you really should.
That is, unless your're germaphobic/don't think it's worth it.
(Sep. 09, 2010  2:17 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: I prefer soysauce to wasabi.

I prefer Wasabi-joyu to both.
I put my wasabi in my soysauce. I love spicy.
I'm personally not that big on sushi, or any seafood to be honest (except cooked fish).
Funny I'm the one living in Japan, yet I don't like sushi Pinching_eyes_2
I personally like sushi. But i don't like eating the ones that have fish eggs in them. Makes me feel squeamish. x.x
I can't eat it, or seafood in general. It makes me puke. It's not an allergy thing, it's more a can't stomache it thing. The only seafood I can eat is the squid you can get at some korean bbq places.
I've only had Sushi a few times, but every time I have I've really liked it (no idea what the names were though!). I had it when I went to a Chinese buffet thing near the China Town where I live, it was awesome. (:
Sushi is excellent, especially if it has tempura in it and fresh soy.

Edit: "Fresh Soy" has a more pronounced than salty flavor in it. So kikkoman soy is not all that precious despite it's popularity.