survival battle

OK i'm was sitting down watching beyblade MF and the survival episode came on, and it hit me.
The WBO should create a survival battle. I would go to something that awesome, man i would even host it. Tell me what you think about having a survival battle.
Survival episode? Sorry I havent watched much of MFB. Whats the survival battle?
This would go in the "Make your Suggestions" thread...
Am i thinking of something else or is that just for the beywiki? is it for anything?
I'm sorry i didn't know.
And a survival battle is when bladers go to a small island and they battle to survive. If you lose you get kicked of the island. The winner gets a wish. Anything they want.
Guys, stop bumping this with unnecessary posts. Go to PM's and discuss it...

Close...
a survival battle won't actually make sense-playing with you beys on soil,sounds awkward-and which island you would like to go?Zakran island?doesn't make sense-also the grant a wish scheme,do you think the WBO is a billionaire group or something?
this'll be closed for sure...
Dang i just thought it would be cool if that did happen dont have to get all serius
A suvival battle would be awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If its really going to hapen ill be there!!!!!!!!!! It will be so cool!!! I like the way you think blader 321!!!
I call that single elimination my friends. You lose once no more tournament for you