super pokemon scramble

Poll: which regions would you also like if more than 2 are in this game?

johto
0%
hoenn
100.00%
sinnoh(even though it was in the first)
0%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
hey,omega here.well anothernew pokemon game has been announced...super pokemon scramble.this game is a remake to the hit game, pokemon rumble(scramble in japan so the american release will most likely be super pokemonrumble)so far this game is thought to play the same and only kanto and unova pokemon are avalaible.anyother are unknow.me i would like hoen being in their.but back to it.acourding to serebii their is only 2 pics of the game out.
http://www.serebii.net/rumble2/pics.shtml
basicly heres what happensUnhappythis is the story of the first game)basicly it starts with you stareing at a tiny rattatate toy.soon the winder on its back winds up and it comes to life.then he tries to enter the battle tournament and since the doors open enough for him to squeze through,he does.he loses then a voice tells him to challenge the worlds and get stronger and then fight all the champs.if your woundering why i wrte this if this is for the second game,im guesing that it will somewhat revolve around the samething.i actualy have high hopes for this game.i loved the origianal and played t to death.the game became frustrating like in ex mode but its still a fun game.so im hopeingf that this will be just as fun in...(what for it,what for it)3D!
well post what things you would like in the gamwe,enjoy!
it is confirmed all regions will be availabal in thioa game which makes me hjappy as now i can see a tiny toy version raqaza