sup

was up im beyman i9 have lots of beyblades if 5 is alot (not talking to the asian because u guys have like 20 more than the us of a no offense) so hi [/size][/font]
hey lil bro
Please dont say that here. Also, sayin no offense doesn't prevent its. Also, welcome!
hey yall im new here and im looking for a buddy that can show me around
drigger, this is not your thread post it in yours and the PM Kai- V sent you should tell you everything you need to know
what
(Sep. 04, 2010  12:35 AM)beyman45 Wrote: shut up
you are very polite (sarcasm)
anyways welcome
(Sep. 04, 2010  1:01 AM)drigger Wrote: what
This is beyman45's introduction topic, not yours. You are acting impolitely by essentially hijacking his thread so people welcome you instead and give less attention to him.

Moreover, if you want something to "show you around", mchlbant advised you to actually read the private message you received when you registered to this site.

In my opinion, that was quite clear from mchlbant's post.
(Sep. 04, 2010  12:50 AM)drigger Wrote: hey yall im new here and im looking for a buddy that can show me around
you need a buddy?
How about you tell us this in your own thread?
(Sep. 04, 2010  12:32 AM)beyman45 Wrote: was up im beyman i9 have lots of beyblades if 5 is alot (not talking to the asian because u guys have like 20 more than the us of a no offense) so hi [/size][/font]

well thats not steriotyping at all...that is not always true...
OHAI

(u do know that thats no tru)
but im new here and i didnt read the message kai v gave me hey kai v can you give me another one
This topic is old, you could have at least sent me a private message instead of replying here.

So, you just deleted a message that seemed important, but that you did not even take the time to read ? This is awesome ...