sucks

today one of my friends punched me in the face and said peace of mind. he left a huge black and blue mark on my face it really hurts WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Nov. 09, 2010  10:33 PM)mr t 3321 Wrote: today one of my friends punched me in the face and said peace of mind. he left a huge black and blue mark on my face it really hurts WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random Thoughts 3 , no ? And it hurts because it is bruised and swollen , suck it up. Do something , like tell an adult.
You could of just put this in the Random Thoughts 3 topic, also you should put some ice on that and tell an adult.
IT REALL HURTS i had to go to the hospital my jaw broke
Report him to the police. He'll be arrested for assault.
(Nov. 09, 2010  10:40 PM)mr t 3321 Wrote: IT REALL HURTS i had to go to the hospital my jaw broke

Most people love to exxaggerate. Like I accidentally dropped my Bey on his hand , and he starts whining that he " broke " his hand. But being you went to the hospital , you have some proof.
(Nov. 09, 2010  10:40 PM)aron101 Wrote: Report him to the police. He'll be arrested for assault.

Do this as well.
(Nov. 09, 2010  10:38 PM)Black-Blade Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2010  10:33 PM)mr t 3321 Wrote: today one of my friends punched me in the face and said peace of mind. he left a huge black and blue mark on my face it really hurts WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random Thoughts 3 , no ? And it hurts because it is bruised and swollen , suck it up. Do something , like tell an adult.