stupid clubs you were forced into

this is about stupid clubs you were forced into
i made this because i was forced into a handwritting club Unhappy
Do you mean caligraphy? You know like artistic looking writing. Anyway I was forced into Sea Cadets for a while. It was really annoying and I didn't like it at all.
no i mean handwritting,making my handwritting look bettter
When I was in gradeschool my so-called "best friend" would pressure me and a couple other students into ridiculous social habits. Like giving him and him only all of our best working supplies. We kept the ones just roughly usable or nearly trashed.

Some idiotic "wager's circle" involved. That's what he called this type of so-called generosity, if he felt you were worth it.

I was wired sort of recklessly by peers.
I was a part of 'interact club'. It was a club to do social service or things of that sort .. Initially I went in there myself but things got boring because they just made us sit in the school and discuss illogical things instead of doing any social service whatsoever. When I asked my teachers if I could leave.. they said "No, dont leave it will last only a few days." I was forced to stay there for nearly 4-5 months. After that they ended up making me its President when I did not know head and tail of what was going on... And finally after the year end.. I was free from it.
I learnt a lesson that I should never ever join any club unless I know what it is all about.
All-Rounders' Club- The Club for everything you are interested in.

Something that I won't even call a club. Probably a community with an autocratic leader...
We did not even have a definite 'thing' to focus on.
As you can see in the Tag Line of that club, it was where we discussed everything we liked, or more correctly, everything the leader of the group liked...
Whether we like/dislike the topic or not, we had to discuss about it. If we don't we were out of the club. I would have gladly left the club, only if the members weren't children from my locality itself... Joining and being a part of this club was of utmost importance, as ones who weren't members of the club/were thrown out of the club, faced social boycott. Tired
I recall a wide array of topics I had discussed about in that club- Science, Cricket, Soccer, Doraemon, Beyblade, Pokemon, Festivals, Transformers, New Electric Gadgets, etc.

Not to mention that none of these discussions were productive.

However, this club did not last long! The 'autocratic leader' of this club, suddenly thought that he was too mature to be a part of/own a club full of 'children'. :\
Hah, who'd tell him that we were all the same age, and he was the one who pulled us into all this stuff. Tired
(Mar. 10, 2012  9:48 AM)nationsbeyblade Wrote: wht didnt you just tell him no

I was mentally very young in just first grade...

Was much better second grade mentally.
janstarblast beyblade dont sound 2 bad
Being forced into Greek Gods, but then beyblade came, making it decent...
I was forced into tutoring when I didn't need it. I always had A's and B's.
The pen club. I was 15th member...

On a serious note, these girls who sit at a table (one witch I liked, told me to come over. Than this other kid i knew came. We talked about anime and always out of nowere, they make stupid refrences on MLP FIM that i didnt like.(I wasnt into it back then.) Then the friend of the one who invited me told me to leave after 3 weeks so i left.