strange creature sightings...

well I've been surfing the wb, and alot of people have had wierd sightings, I too have had wierd sightings, quite alot actually. some relate to cartoons, and they have some good theories. some are related to mythology, whatever the type post them here!
I saw one of the rarest bats here in the phil.!it axtually one o the fruit eating bat,but with the orange crest on its forehead
nice one dude, thats one I still haven't seen yet...
I saw BigFoot when i was 10! He was huge, And please believe me he is real what else looks like a monkey and can walk at 7Foot tall(MY MOM)!LOL!
are you serious? if you are then i believe you but if you were joking then lol
i also saw one creature or i must saw a dog and bones r coming out of his skin he looked really weird just like a mutant
(Apr. 05, 2011  3:11 PM)Nwolf Wrote: nice one dude, thats one I still haven't seen yet...

You can only see one here in the phillipines,and you have only one in million chance of sighting one
(Apr. 05, 2011  3:37 PM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  3:11 PM)Nwolf Wrote: nice one dude, thats one I still haven't seen yet...

You can only see one here in the phillipines,and you have only one in million chance of sighting one

again if u sight it click a pic of it i also wanna to see that bat
I cant,i dont have a cam,but my teacher saw it too
I saw a very friendly white tiger on google last night... It might not be an edited pic for sure.... I am gonna send its pic soon...
here's the pic,
Sometimes,tigers can be tamed enough to be friendly other than to its master
That is clearly an edited picture.
@BigbangYup, I agree! But it feels.......weird... Such a huge tiger huggin' you.... How can a man even stand with such a heavyweight on its body?

Electric- Oh yeah? I don't think so.... Well, you might know better...
@ electric you might e right,but closely examine the back portion of the man:
you will see some parts ''folded'',which is cause by pressuring its back
(Apr. 05, 2011  3:58 PM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: @ electric you might e right,but closely examine the back portion of the man:
you will see some parts ''folded'',which is cause by pressuring its back

yes ur correct bigbangpegasus 9 i have seen some vids also on google that a man puts his hand inside a lions mouth it might be the case where that person has looked after that tiger
i was at a small park once and this fox comes up to the park, about 10-20 feet from where i was and 5-10 feet from my mom and dad, and it just sat there watching us while we watched it.

i hardly ever see foxes and never this close up, so for me this was cool

also, i one time saw this bird of prey, i think it was a hawk, getting attack by a bird that was much smaller then it.

and one time we were camping, and we did this tour thing to find owls, and bats started to swoop down right in front of our faces, grabbing bugs, and flying back up, then swooping down again, that was really cool
Yeah I notice those now, I think I change my mind, But it still looks really odd.

Anyway, here are some very strange creature sightings.

Okay, real strange creature sightings.

I once saw an owl, except it had two necks, one leading to a head, one leading to something I couldn't see in the dark.This is completely true.

I also once saw a car run over a dog, and the dog completely burst. Pink[Flesh] and red[Blood] flew all over, that was a very horrible and strange sighting.
lol on the beiber part

the dog part is soooo true
Ryuki Ivanov showed up to a tournament once. I was amazed.

Is this thread supposed to be like, supernatural sittings or just anything out of the ordinary? We've had seals on our beaches in New York. They shouldn't be down here.
(Apr. 05, 2011  4:10 PM)Electric Wrote: Yeah I notice those now, I think I change my mind, But it still looks really odd.

I once saw an owl, except it had two necks, one leading to a head, one leading to something I couldn't see in the dark.

This is completely true, I also once saw a car run over a dog, and the dog completely burst. Pink[Flesh] and red[Blood] flew all over, that was a very horrible and strange sighting.

lol at the "very strange creature sightings". And about the owl, some animals can be seen with two heads instead of one....but its extremely rare to see one(u must be lucky)
and about the dog...it must have scared the hell out of you
(Apr. 05, 2011  4:10 PM)Electric Wrote: Yeah I notice those now, I think I change my mind, But it still looks really odd.

I once saw an owl, except it had two necks, one leading to a head, one leading to something I couldn't see in the dark.This is completely true.

I also once saw a car run over a dog, and the dog completely burst. Pink[Flesh] and red[Blood] flew all over, that was a very horrible and strange sighting.

the thing in spoiler is correct i also hate that thing a lot named justin biere or wat ever his name is i used the word that thing because till date i m confuced he or she is a boy or a girl and he is a strange sighting
(Apr. 05, 2011  4:18 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote:

I once saw an owl, except it had two necks, one leading to a head, one leading to something I couldn't see in the dark.

This is completely true, I also once saw a car run over a dog, and the dog completely burst. Pink[Flesh] and red[Blood] flew all over, that was a very horrible and strange sighting.

lol at the "very strange creature sightings". And about the owl, some animals can be seen with two heads instead of one....but its extremely rare to see one

ya that dog just looked like the modified version or modern version of cerberus without three heads
One more sighting, which makes eagle my most favorite bird....
I was standing on my balcony(4th floor), I see a cute little sparrow fluttering around outside. Suddenly, I hear an Eagle's voice, I look right up, and the eagle swoops right down, towards me. I was hell scared(reference to dragoonrocks' post) at that time. The eagle suddenly turned(just missing my face) and took the sparrow by surprise! Then it swooped right down towards the ground, it looked like an awesome Seismic Toss(like the one Charizard gave to Magmar in a battle between Ash and Blaine). BANG! The sparrow was dead... The eagle, happy to get something to eat...
MORAL- Never stand and stare.....especially if you are in your balcony...

WOAH! THAT BEIBER THINGY IS AWESOME!!!! But lets cut that matter out... We better not get into trouble my making fun of a celeb.....
(Apr. 05, 2011  4:18 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: lol at the "very strange creature sightings". And about the owl, some animals can be seen with two heads instead of one....but its extremely rare to see one

You do know that the turtle is a clear edit, this time I am sure.

Yeah, I was kinda scared.
(Apr. 05, 2011  4:48 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  4:18 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: lol at the "very strange creature sightings". And about the owl, some animals can be seen with two heads instead of one....but its extremely rare to see one

ya i guess...but my point is that such things does exist but its very rare 2 see one...you sir are a very lucky man.....Stupid
(Apr. 05, 2011  4:48 PM)Electric Wrote:

Yup, so am I, That is done by photoshop's mirror image effect... By copying the same image, flipping it horizontal, and joining it.....