storm aries

it nevr lost a match
... You were battling in a Hasbro Beystadium or not even in a stadium, and against equally bad or even worse Beyblades. Storm Aries 125S is bad, just accept it.
in a hasbro beystadium and battle beyblade like lighting l-drago , storm pegasus , rock leone , burn fireblaze , thermal pices. and it's storm aries 125F ( flat tip )
F is also heavily outclassed. And any Hasbro Beystadium does not provide valid results.
Hey Kai-V cut Stromaries2461 some slack. so maybe they like the Bey. Maybe it is a good bey. just chill ok no need start a fight. if they like it, fine let him/her be like that? why argue. you both have opinions so what? i mean seriously..
(Dec. 19, 2010  8:41 AM)Lauren+Leone Wrote: Hey Kai-V cut Stromaries2461 some slack. so maybe they like the Bey. Maybe it is a good bey. just chill ok no need start a fight. if they like it, fine let him/her be like that? why argue. you both have opinions so what? i mean seriously..

It's not an opinion, Kai-V was merely informing stormaries that Storm Aries 125S is bad (Storm is decent) and that Hasbro Stadiums are worthless for evidence.
thanks Lauren+Leone a lot
i say we just close this,hes probably lying cause even in a hasbro stadium, i am pretty sure LightingLdrago could defeat StormAries Speechless and storm aries has little to no worth
^ except for athistecics, I'm kinda falling for it myself however I don't want another dark wolf Cute
dude. stop alreadyUnhappy it's over
I don't understand ?Unhappy? it was sold I assume?
what beys do u have? i might trade.
okay how are you going to trade is somebody lives in another state,country,why do we even alow trading on here?Speechless
to kai-v and stormaries2461: i just tryed it and depending on your launch technique and spin power both of you are right. And beyblade is about how good the bey is but also of some part of luck

p.s.: a good combo would be a metal face, l-drago energy ring and lightning fusion wheel, with a 145 spin track and an fs tip.
(Dec. 20, 2010  12:18 AM)Gloomy Wrote: okay how are you going to trade is somebody lives in another state,country,why do we even alow trading on here?Speechless

0.o We have a magical thing called MAIL. It sends toys and what nots from one place to another :0. And if someone is in another state/country then it gets there by a magical flying machine called a AIRPLANE. And we trade because it's fun. Get Beys you want by trading Beys ya don't.
(Dec. 20, 2010  7:54 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  12:18 AM)Gloomy Wrote: okay how are you going to trade is somebody lives in another state,country,why do we even alow trading on here?Speechless

0.o We have a magical thing called MAIL. It sends toys and what nots from one place to another :0. And if someone is in another state/country then it gets there by a magical flying machine called a AIRPLANE. And we trade because it's fun. Get Beys you want by trading Beys ya don't.

QFT XD nice explaination hahah but I'm confused. Is the bey still up to trade or not? Just to be clear.
(Dec. 20, 2010  8:48 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:

QFT XD nice explaination hahah but I'm confused. Is the bey still up to trade or not? Just to be clear.

XD Never thought I would hear those words!
storm aries 125f and earth wolf105wd

and its called you can easly get ripped of by mail Gasp this si why trading over the internet is a bad idea
thank you nanoEee
yeah it is
I understand Robsta, i do agree hasbro stadiums aren't very good but i mean so what if storm aries2561 likes storm aries. Maybe they are super lucky and they have amazing skills as a blader. I understand no harm was ment but it is clearly hurting this person's feelings.

And to Storm aries 2561. it was no problem Smile
(Dec. 21, 2010  3:47 AM)Gloomy Wrote:

and its called you can easly get ripped of by mail Gasp this si why trading over the internet is a bad idea

Learn to spell if you want to make a point.
this trade is OVER!