stories about awesome beyblade battles!!!!

This thread is for you people to use anytime you want!!! For this thread you can post stories about beyblade battles!!!!...not just beyblade battles but stories about how your beyblade does its own special move!!!!because i might think i know many of you had this kind of expirience that made you think how did my beyblade did that!!!! Me as a blader i know because my beyblade has actually done most of that stuff!!!!So enjoy this thread any questions just pm me or post on this thread!!!!
This thread is in the wrong forum, and unnecessary. There are several threads in Beyblade General that offer similar topics of discussion.

Reported.
I didnt know that sorry
mine was, I was battling my friend's lightning pegasus 100hf with my lighting pegasus c145hf and I was like, "gooooooooo pegasuuuuuuus", and then my bey sent my friend's bey 1 meter up while it was broken to pieces. After that he was near crying and said "omg, you destroyed my blazing blackhole" ( he would call it blazing blackhole ) that was a pretty epic thing that happened