7.14%
Total: 100% 56 vote(s)
which stadiums do you think is better?
simple question after voting state why

no talking about TT we all kno its the best
but i'm going back though the classics
None of them.

[/thread]
(Aug. 25, 2010  4:23 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: None of them.

[/thread]

harsh
come on
everyone had one when they beybattled as a kid
I prefered Driger Den it help a little the attack type beyblade but isn't so good after all... in the other hand I use most of the time Mobile Stadium Vforce without the tree doors, easier to knock-out out of the stadium like TT stadium.
Original clear, better known as the Spinblaster, was for sure one of the better stadiums that Hasbro made.
I had that one and Blizzard Bowl.
Now I have Draciel Fortress.

Chose PTW.
I had blizzard bowl and the fire one.
Friend recently gave me Draciel Fortress.

DOn't forget about the vortex one
I actually like the pegasus thunder whip (it was the only one available besides the vortex one) I get KO's every now then. Although I haven't tried any tt's stadiums I have been meaning to get one w/o much success. Majority of the online shops are sold out and the ones that do carry them are selling it more than I'd be willing to spend.
Most of Hasbro's stadiums are useless for attack types, so none.
(Aug. 25, 2010  4:57 AM)rjgotong Wrote: I actually like the pegasus thunder whip (it was the only one available besides the vortex one) I get KO's every now then. Although I haven't tried any tt's stadiums I have been meaning to get one w/o much success. Majority of the online shops are sold out and the ones that do carry them are selling it more than I'd be willing to spend.
Thirty dollars at GMarket ?
Yeah I guess I'll go with none because hasbro is carp with stadiums..
Dragoon Hurricane.

The slopes were fairly good.
love how Dan and Macro is the only ones who just say none and drop it just bc there carp compared to TT just think back to when you just saw beyblades have fun with this dont be a party pooper
I think the max stadium it A metal fusion it has attack craters at the bottom
(Aug. 25, 2010  5:22 AM)adiennika24 Wrote: love how Dan and Macro is the only ones who just say none and drop it just bc there carp compared to TT just think back to when you just saw beyblades have fun with this dont be a party pooper

Daegor said it too if I recall correctly, and for good reason.
(Aug. 25, 2010  5:36 AM)darkwolfff Wrote: I think the max stadium it A metal fusion it has attack craters at the bottom

Oh my.
Your taste is quite unusual.
(Aug. 25, 2010  4:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2010  4:57 AM)rjgotong Wrote: I actually like the pegasus thunder whip (it was the only one available besides the vortex one) I get KO's every now then. Although I haven't tried any tt's stadiums I have been meaning to get one w/o much success. Majority of the online shops are sold out and the ones that do carry them are selling it more than I'd be willing to spend.

I tried GMarket earlier, but the account creation process wasn't working =/
My favorite is the Dragoon Hurricane Stadium though.
(Aug. 25, 2010  5:22 AM)adiennika24 Wrote: love how Dan and Macro is the only ones who just say none and drop it just bc there carp compared to TT just think back to when you just saw beyblades have fun with this dont be a party pooper

Some of my friends actually dropped Beyblade when they were younger because the battles were boring...Which is most likely the cause of the stadiums by Hasbro...

I only had the Cyber Draciel and Flame Dranzer stadium, and they are/were very bad compared to TT.
we all kno hasbro stadiums sucks, suprised no one has posted a custom one i remember making a glass one with my grandpa when i was like 8

if i used it with mfb it prob would shatter. . . allthough it alrdy did
Cyber dragoon stadium because its the only stadium I have...Unhappy
I remember my Draciel Fortress...It was a trooper, stayed with me for long time. In fact, I remember taking it to school once back when we had a Bey club in middle school! (relatively) Good times, good times.
Mobile stadium w/out doors is probably the best.
(Aug. 25, 2010  4:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
I checked GMarket it rounded closer to 40 dollars which is a bit much for me thanks thou.
None.

The reason people gave up on Beyblade is because the battles are boring as Avatar to watch. If we had decent stadiums I'm SURE a lot more people would have stayed playing through all the years because it actually makes the game exciting instead of "who can spin longer?"