[split] RUN DONT THINK JUST RUN

Just give it up and quit while your ahead, dont make yourself look anymore pathetic.
everyone please just leave it alone and get on the topic
Oh this thread is too much fun.
(Mar. 07, 2010  8:06 PM)Giga Wrote: yeah guys get on topic or otherwise mr. mod MetalFightKai will ban us all
Serious

thank you giga
Irony
–noun,plural-nies.
the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.
(Mar. 07, 2010  7:56 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: I <3 you sometimes Grin

I do what I can.

MetalFightKai Wrote:the whole fish are/aren't animals is a debatable topic, and as you all still believe fish are animals ,i still believe that fish aren't

Dude you just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper. There's really no debating to be done. It is a proven, scientific fact that fish are animals.

You can choose not to "believe" that, but as long as you do we are going to choose to "believe" it's hilarious.
(Mar. 07, 2010  8:10 PM)Giga Wrote: Irony
–noun,plural-nies.
the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.
oh Unhappy
oh wow someone split the topic and called it fish wars, you guys are jerks, and now i want to kill myself, thank you very much Tired
Wait, why does THIS thread exist? Story criticisms and comments in one thread, fish jokes in the other, we don't need this one. >< Closing.