[split] Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana

I knew you'd get me for that....it was just easier in this instance. I wouldn't do so for every situation......sorry though. ^^;

Hi Nelvana! Smile
Why not asia voice actors???

After all the Metal Fight Beyblade is released by Japan, so there shouldn't be a reason to not have asian voice actors
(Jul. 02, 2009  7:30 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Why not asia voice actors???

After all the Metal Fight Beyblade is released by Japan, so there shouldn't be a reason to not have asian voice actors

If you don't have any comments for Hasbro and Nelvana, DON'T POST IN THIS THREAD.
Beyblades as we knoe are very addictive toys now if we all come together as were doing beyblades will be just like the anime.In beyblade g revultion every one had a bey blade.Us an Bey brads job is to make beyblades universal period even if its not metal fight. however i can not get my hands on a beyblade i am working on it. But i o remmeber the joy it broght wen i was six and 3 it put a smile on my face. i want to see evry child in cluding me smile. in the future beyblades will be unversal the poor and the rich will have.

my first beyblade
Umm ...

Yeah, probably not.
(Jun. 29, 2009  5:52 PM)G Wrote: Not really cool IMO. I remember Hasbro released like some of the V2s/G2s in certain parts of the states which sucked for members since we all didn't have access to them.

maybe not country exclussive ones but say one special blade but has a different colour scheme for each country ie their design resembles the countires flag
(Jul. 03, 2009  5:12 AM)peterkin Wrote: maybe not country exclussive ones but say one special blade but has a different colour scheme for each country ie their design resembles the countires flag

they're spinning tops not running shoes
I dunno, a Special Limited woudn't be too bad, seen as it would not effect the actual performance of the bey, and you could paint it your selves.

Maybe a limited face with your country flag on.