[split] Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana

they should get the orignal series and turn them intoo metal and chek out mt thing about bring beyblades back i hace no more beyblades i quit for about five years . so teel me what you think
(Jun. 29, 2009  5:25 PM)kaidranzer Wrote: they should get the orignal series and turn them intoo metal and chek out mt thing about bring beyblades back i hace no more beyblades i quit for about five years . so teel me what you think

What I think?

I think you should try to learn how to type English. Believe it or not, but it can be quite beneficial Smile
Hasbro is sticking with the every beyblade will be released with a launcher and ripcord concept so no boosters.
(Jun. 29, 2009  6:01 PM)dark wolf Wrote: Hasbro is sticking with the every beyblade will be released with a launcher and ripcord concept so no boosters.

Source pl0x.
Have you seen that every beyblade Hasbro released has a launcher and a ripcord? I'm sure they'll do the same except with the ones that come with a beylauncher.
(Jun. 29, 2009  6:09 PM)dark wolf Wrote: Have you seen that every beyblade Hasbro released has a launcher and a ripcord? I'm sure they'll do the same except with the ones that come with a beylauncher.

How can you be so sure they'll do the same thing?

Guys, please leave this for realistic questions and comments, and keep the hearsay out of here.
No need to get angry. I'm just saying if Hasbro put launchers and ripcords were put in every Beyblade they released before they might do that with these beyblades.
(Jun. 29, 2009  7:55 PM)dark wolf Wrote: No need to get angry. I'm just saying if Hasbro put launchers and ripcords were put in every Beyblade they released before they might do that with these beyblades.

You said "sure", now you're saying "might". Please, I am trying to keep this topic constructive, so don't make comments like this.
(Jun. 30, 2009  9:24 PM)Rocky Wrote: Ahahaha. Haha. No.

Seriously, a whole generation of kids learned all of the retarded names of every single Pokemon. I'm sure they can learn Ginga.

This CANNOT be more true..

Brings back memories..

I'm trying to think of something constructive to add to all this, but most people have it covered..
ELECTRODE DIGLETT NIDORAN MANKEY VENUSAUR RATTATTA FEAROW PIDGEY

i will never be rid of the pokerap
^ I wrote down and learned all of it.....with accompanying drawings.....Pinching_eyes_2 Probably couldn't do it all now though.
Seaking Jolteon Dragonite Gastly Ponyta Vaporeon Polywrath Butterfree
(Jun. 30, 2009  9:35 PM)Ghost Wrote: This CANNOT be more true..

Brings back memories..

I'm trying to think of something constructive to add to all this, but most people have it covered..

I can identify all 400+ pokemon off of picture alone. I want to die now...
(Jun. 30, 2009  9:41 PM)Ghost Wrote: Seaking Jolteon Dragonite Gastly Ponyta Vaporeon Polywrath Butterfree

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL GOTTA CATCH EM ALL
We should make a WBO rap instead
OK, haha, let's get back on topic.
(Jul. 01, 2009  4:05 AM)Xeno Wrote: Off-topic: Wow, I feel sorry for you guys. I shouldn't talk though since I have most of the openers stuck in my head.. Tongue_out

On-topic: Dear Hasbro,

Please follow Takara-Tomy's example. Release some random boosters, make your stadiums like them because they are made to be more competitive, and don't make things region exclusives. It makes it harder as us, the bladers, to gain what we need and stretches our resources to gain one piece of merchandise.

Dear Nervana,

I only have to say is don't have people give the characters really bad voices. Give them something decent.

It may sound korny but it's all I got to say.

I dun think they would follow completely cuz the voice actors will decide for themselves if they want to voice the characters and there aren't many good english voice actors as I know...(please correct me if I am wrong, I totally dun live in america. I live in Singapore XD)
Maybe you shouldn't comment on things if you're not sure about them? There are plenty of decent voice actors in the US....that doesn't necessarily mean that they'll get hired but, they do exist.

I honestly don't care what they sound like as long as we don't have a repeat of Daichi's voice. So carp grating, wanted to punch him every time he came on the screen. =_=
well...its juz that most dubbed anime ruin the story and voice so bad that I only watch english subbed anime, after all they are original
That's merely your opinion though. Don't treat your opinion as fact.

Often changes can be annoying but I would hardly say they 'ruined' it. I quite enjoyed the older series. Minus Daichi, I think they voices were fine. And the story wasn't changed that much from the original, only really the bit with Wyatt.
(Jul. 01, 2009  2:16 PM)FelGrand Wrote: well...its juz that most dubbed anime ruin the story and voice so bad that I only watch english subbed anime, after all they are original

If you don't have constructive comments for this topic, please don't post in it.
(Jul. 01, 2009  2:19 PM)Rocky Wrote: That's merely your opinion though. Don't treat your opinion as fact.

Often changes can be annoying but I would hardly say they 'ruined' it. I quite enjoyed the older series. Minus Daichi, I think they voices were fine. And the story wasn't changed that much from the original, only really the bit with Wyatt.

What about Wyatt? He was the kid that stole Kai's Beyblade right?
Wyatt died in the original.

Guys, please keep this relevant.
^ I refer to everything not in Asia as the US. It's easier. I was just saying that there are decent non-asian voice actors for Nelvana to use.
(Jul. 01, 2009  11:09 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^ I refer to everything not in Asia as the US.

you shouldn't do that

btw i already emailed this topic to nelvana so stop going off-topic or they'll never read it