so is anyone going to toronto for the tournament through aug 20 to sept 6

hi i am new but is there anybody going to it i need somebody to challenge me.
anyway is there one there because it said it on beyblade .com
You do not need to make a new thread for a single question. Secondly this deals with tournaments and basising off the way you wrote your setence your talking about the official WBO tournaments. If so go to the main index and look to the left. Click the tournament and look at the list of possible attendess.

I hope this help you and please make sure to read around before you post a thread . Everyone would greatly appreciate it and it will save you time of having to wait for someone to tell you that you posted in the wrong section
Are you talking about the WOW tours at the CNE?
But anyways you don't need to make a new post for this, you can ask this in the Ask a question, get an answer thread.
(Aug. 03, 2010  5:57 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: Are you talking about the WOW tours at the CNE?
But anyways you don't need to make a new post for this, you can ask this in the Ask a question, get an answer thread.
No he does not use the Ask a Question get an answer thread
That thread is for question regradding the hobby this does not include questions about WBO tournaments.
ok thanks i did not know that
Actually, I'm pretty sure he was asking about the WOW tours that happens at the EX this time of year not about official WBO tournaments, that's why I suggested the Ask a question thread
Its alright. If you want to learn more go to your PM box and you should see a PM giving you a bunch of information so that you don't post up in the wrong section again
FlameDragon alright, he wasn't specfic enough about it so i didn't assume any facts just to be safe for the manor. I assume he should post it in the Ask a Question get an answer thread THEN again he could also post it in the Metal fusion topic because it relates to that as well