so...

since i was gone for idk how long, What'd I miss? or What happened while I was gone?
Read posts to find out! Smile
read some thing big is comeing will claer stuff up and u missed the launch of metal fight beybalde in japan but u most likely know about that Joyful_3
(Nov. 01, 2008  10:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Read posts to find out! Smile

1. im lazy
2. my comp is slow
3.thats way too many posts for me to look at i mean ive been gone a long time man, cut me some slack.
(Nov. 01, 2008  10:32 PM)BBAbest01 Wrote:

1. im lazy
2. my comp is slow
3.thats way too many posts for me to look at i mean ive been gone a long time man, cut me some slack.

Okay.

MFB launched. We talked about it a bit.
A big surprise is coming soon.

That's it.
(Nov. 01, 2008  10:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2008  10:32 PM)BBAbest01 Wrote:

1. im lazy
2. my comp is slow

Okay.

MFB launched. We talked about it a bit.
A big surprise is coming soon.

That's it.

You forgot Fighting Animals, man
Grey beat me to it!
I was gonna say:
Two words dude "fighting animals"
The MFB product line has been bursting with new releases, December is set to be quite busy.
This so deserves a thread.
But you did miss all the fighting animals goodness. What a shame! Well brad has said something exciting will happen soon, some sort of bey association or something from what I've heard/seen.

Erm... Oh, and halloween was good. That's about it... We hit 500 members too.
(Nov. 04, 2008  10:33 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: This so deserves a thread.
But you did miss all the fighting animals goodness. What a shame! Well brad has said something exciting will happen soon, some sort of bey association or something from what I've heard/seen.

Erm... Oh, and halloween was good. That's about it... We hit 500 members too.

don't forget about Obama getting elected for president
that doesnt really have to do with when he was gone. it just happened last night. and i think he was refering to what happened on this forum not the world Wink lol