smashers pt2

AR:dragoon ms attack ring
WD: circle balance/CWD Defense Ring
RC:Bearing Core
can be used in both directions. the BB keeps the beyblade stable but if the beyblade gets attack it can back itsefl up on attack and defense. all in all this can be used as a smasher beyblade and combination
No......... uncustomized Wolborg MS is much, much better. Make sure to use it in the opposite spin direction of the opponent, though. Also, the base is called a running core (RC), not a blade base. Wink
Yes along with what the others said I'd like to add that when your making any Beyblade - parts must be in "harmony" with each other ...
If they're not they may not perform as well as you expected and screw up the match.
If you list your parts we could possibly help Smile
(Jun. 17, 2009  11:20 AM)Anu Wrote: Yes along with what he said I'd like to add that when your making any Beyblade - parts must be in harmony with each other ...
If they're not they may not perform as well as you expected and screw up the match.
If you list your parts we could possibly help Smile

This is generally the case.

I don't think this combo would have any success in KOing anything, and would only accomplish being outspun, or KOed by more focused combos.

I'd try this though:

AR: Metal Attacker/Spiker
CWD: Defense Ring
RC: GFC/GFC UM
thnx for the tip, as for the parts i can list the beyblades i have
plastics.
zues
vortex ape
dragoon gt
dragoon g
dranzer v2
cyber dragoon
trypio
trygle
draceil (1st draceil made)
seaborg
master draceil
driger g
driger atack ring
jumper base attack ring
2 right spin blade bases (dont know the name)
1 6 heavy defence ring

HMS
dragoon ms
advance striker
phantom fox
For HMS you could try :

AR: Upper Fox (Phantom Fox MS)
WD: Circle Wide
SC: Grip Flat Core (Dragoon MS)

or

AR: Upper Fox (Phantom Fox MS)
WD: Circle Wide
SC: Metal Flat Core (Advanced Striker)

Concept ===> Attack

These can be used in Right Spin for Upper Attack while Smash Attack is available from use in Left Spin. Smile
For plastics, try...

Dranzer V2 uncostumized.

AR: Tiger Defenser (Jumping Base)
WD: 8 Heavy
BB: Metal Ball Base (w/ 4 balls) (Draciel MBD)
Concept => Compact

AR: Smash Turtle (Master Draciel)
WD: 10 Wide
BB: Metal Ball Base (w/ 4 balls)
Concept => Defense

You have some good ARs for attack though (Triple Wing, Eight Spiker, Triple Tiger, etc), all you need are the proper BBs to go with them.
the meyal flat core base works for me
the dragoon gt and zeus engine gear activates as soon as it slams into the stadium
i just thought of an mfb one using visuals just change Ldrago's wheel with aquario's and the F to F and use in left spin i dont have thses blades but i want someone to try this out
(Jun. 17, 2009  8:58 PM)Aqua Wrote: You have some good ARs for attack though (Triple Wing, Eight Spiker, Triple Tiger, etc), all you need are the proper BBs to go with them.

Although it might not work very well, you could try using this Smile :

AR: Triple Wing (Trygle) or
WD: Ten Wide (Dragoon G)
SG: Right (Seaborg)
BB: SG Flat (Seaborg)
^^ An SG Flat would work for that combo but it wouldn't be nearly as effective as using BBs such as Storm Grip Base or SG Metal Flat 2, especially for a smash attack combo, which is why I didn't mention that combo. Like I said earlier, he has great ARs for attack but he needs the proper BBs to go with them.