small beyblades

these days beyblades are getting super small compared to the first ever series which is good however too small and they will end up like keychain beyblades, the downside to the size of metal fusion/masters/fight/4D is because they get lost easily,whats your opinion?
You are continuously creating wrong type of threads. Everyone knows these as 75% of HMS ones.
There's a good reason for it. They really wouldn't work well if they were the size of the plastics. Also HMS came after plastics and they were around the same size as MFB. Also your keychain thing is really dumb since they're never gonna make the proper ones that small. Also I never lose my MFB...
(Apr. 14, 2011  3:40 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: There's a good reason for it. They really wouldn't work well if they were the size of the plastics. Also HMS came after plastics and they were around the same size as MFB. Also your keychain thing is really dumb since they're never gonna make the proper ones that small. Also I never lose my MFB...

my friend used to have 3 keychain beyblades but he sold them because the were carp Libruhhh
No one said that they would end up like key chain Beyblades...

TAKARA-TOMY will obviously have a minimum diameter and will not go under that radius.