signature beyblade discussion

whats ur signature beyblade? post it here! mine is adv. averazer. pretty obvious huh xD

I really switch my combos around depending on the stadium and whoever I'm battling.

Most of the time for TB I use uncustomized Wolborg MS unless its someone skilled so I make something up like

AR: Circle upper
CWD: Free survivor[i think thats the name?]
RC: Bearing core

TBTS I often use

Slash riger/15G Circle wide/Grip flat core
but lately I use jiraiya blade/Circle Wide/Grip flat core
Ever since Brad showed me like four years ago, this has been my favorite combo:
AR: Triple Wing
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Right
BB: SG Metal Flat 2
Kool, those sound like really cool combos. im looking forward to seeing more^^
My favorites for are plastics: 10b Bistool and Driger S with 10h and a MG ( I also like Draciel MBD and Draciel S), and for HMS: Dark Effigy AR, Circle Wide, and Dragoon MS RC.
I'm a purest with HMS. I actually quite like Advance Defenser for the purpose it does serve, but having to choose absolutely would be my Wolborg MS simply for how I won my first match at BND.
For a long time, it's been
AR: Metal Ape
CWD: God Ring
RC: Metal Change

But I recently discovered that
AR: Jiraiya Blade
CWD: (whatever the hell the part from Phantom Fox was called)
RC: Uh... crud, can't remember what it's called, but it's Dark Leopard's RC

Throw this into left spin and get the force smash ability, works pretty damn well. It does seem to be a bit weak against strong attackers though. I'd put it up against endurance/defense blades before all-out attackers.
My favorite plastic combo was

AR- Tiger Defense
WD- Ten Heavy
BB- SG Metal Flat(one of the hasbro Driger V moulds)

And for HMS

AR- Adv. Attacker
WD- CWD w/ free survivor
RC- BC2

I only had 10 HMS or so. These are the two combos I kept when I sold all of my beyblades.
It not be very original, but DEMS for right outta the box.
AR: Wolf Crusher
WD: Circle Heavy
RC: Bearing Core 2

I don't have Magical Ape, but I would have used the AR for the same defense/endurance purpose.
For Plastic, I used this:

AR: Wolborg 03
WD: Revolver Attack
SG: Burning Kerberos, Right Spin
BB: Burning Kerberos
Bearing/Bushing: 2x Bushing
Shaft: Wolborg 2 (softer rubber-tip model)

Also:

AR: Wolborg 03
WD: Revolver Attack
BB: Grip Attacker

HMS, I use this:

BP: Phantom Fox
AR: Seagon Attacker
CWD: 17g Free Defense Ring / Defense Ring
RC: Bunshin Core
I don't really have a "signature" Beyblade. I often sing the praises of DEMS, but I only do so because I think it is an amazingly well-designed Beyblade that can be used in almost any situation. However, with a collection as large as mine, I have many Beyblades dedicated to specific situations. Lately, I've been using Grip Flat Core Ultimate Mode a lot in TB and it's been serving me well.

If I had to pick two "signature" plastics, it would be 10bBistool and Wing Cross + Metal Ball Base, if only because I discovered them and they seem to do very well.
Driger ms and DarkDriger
Most of my combos involved Wolborg for the past 4 years or so. But, my new signature blade is

AR: Driger V2
WD:Magnet
SG:MC
SP:Voltaic Ape
BBGrinriger V2
My signature custom blade is:
Bit Chip: Pumpkin King
Attack Ring: Wyborg
Weight Disc: 8-ballance
Core: Bumpking
Base: Master Driger
My signature blade is: Bumpking
Signature HMS custom: None
Signature HMS: Metal Hopper (only lost a few matches with it)
Bump King doesn't have a "core" and is one of the worst Beyblades of all time. Speechless

Einstein MS sucks too. ... Wow those are some terrible blades Speechless
Well..it was only my favorite because it was my first blade and i used it for many battles because i couldn't get any other blades for like halph a year as they where always sold out so i grew attached to the only one i had, and bumpking does have a core...every beyblade does.
Wrong!

The original 4-layer series do not have interchangeable cores. They have a screw system. Granted, I supposed you could call the piece that screws into the base the "core" ... however, Master Driger's Blade Base is SG system, and therefore incompatible.
Wha! i don't think spingears where out so long ago (2003) where they? and they called the screwpeice a "core" in the instruction manual, even though my memory is clouded i'm pretty sure of that fact.
Bumpking12 Wrote:Wha! i don't think spingears where out so long ago (2003) where they? and they called the screwpeice a "core" in the instruction manual, even though my memory is clouded i'm pretty sure of that fact.

Uhhh SG system was DEFINITELY out in 2003. HMS was out in Japan in 2004. Speechless

Quote:Edit: i know this is off topic but why does the moon look like a little finger nail clipping in the sky?

Serious
My bad about that fingernail thing, i don't know what i was thinking..i deleted it already, sometimes my mind just wonders. Did master dranzer have an SG core as well? because i may be mistaking the master driger base for the master dranzer base, or maybe i never used bumpkings core afterall..it was so long ago, in about a month when i go visit my dad i'm going to find all of my old blades that i left in the basement and then i'll know for sure.
Master Dranzer base has an SG as well.