sign up for team dynasty here. this is only for bladers who live in america and are top notch bladers with super skills and abilitys. each state of america will have a leading group for team dynasty. I AM IN CHARGE OF ALL OF THIS, THERE ARE NO ASSISTANTS OR ONE STATE GROUP THAT IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER. each member of each group must try to get to each official tournament in their state, and represent it proudly. there is a leader of every group in each state, and the leader controls that group in that state, unless i give orders to that group in the state you live in you must follow the state group leaders rules. there is only one group for each state (depending on how large your state is.) please if you have any videos to prove your skills than please pm them to me. you must put this in your post for this thread.

1.) name
2.) state
3.) your strongest bey you have

pm me or post if you have any questions. pm me or post saying that you want to join team dynasty. thanks
1. SonKohan
2. Connecticut
3. Classified
well welcome aboard to team dynasty sonkohan. lucky for you, your in the connecticut state group, with me the leader.
I'm still allowed to host my own tournaments right....?
yes but you'll have to alert every one in the connecticut state group who's on this team and ecspecially me, because we would like in on this tournament also.
No problem at all, I should be able to find a venue for the tournament soon.
good. well if you do then the only person you have to tell is me. because you and me are the only members on our state group so far.
Correct, Lets take this to the PM's. I need to talk to you again
This sounds interesting.....
1:MakiSimon
2:New York,New york
3....... do i have to say?
whats are propose? Whats the reason you made this group?
welcome to team dynasty makisimon. you are now in the state group of NYC. the reason of this group is not only to become the greatest in the country, or even the world, but to find ones faults and them better.
Welcome MakiSimon
please we must have people join our team and not only to be the best but to complete our mission for perfection!
Add a Proper Prefix In You Title
Eg:[New York,America]Team Dynasty
If You Dont Know To Put It Go To The Homepage Full Edit It And Change The Title.
why would i have to change my title?
Because of the topic that is stickied that states a rule in all of the forums including "North America".
well wouldnt i put this under wbo general right? well that doesnt really matter in this thread right now, just that we need more members to join team dynasty.