should they make a new medusa beyblade

Poll: should they make a new medusa beyblade?

yes
27.27%
no
72.73%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
(Mar. 20, 2011  9:38 PM)lightning j Wrote: he is a real beyblade.it will come out on 2013

No it's not! And stop spamming my inbox with SPAM! CARP CARP CARP Smithicide
(Mar. 20, 2011  9:41 PM)medusa1 Wrote: he is REAL look at my avatar

Thats just a recolor of a bey that you made in MS Paint! CARP YOU!
(Mar. 20, 2011  9:41 PM)medusa1 Wrote: he is REAL look at my avatar

Why don't you go kiss him then? Stop it now.
(Mar. 20, 2011  9:38 PM)lightning j Wrote: he is a real beyblade.it will come out on 2013
How do you know?
(Mar. 20, 2011  9:42 PM)Ichiro Wrote:
How do you know?

Its not real Ichiro. He's a spamer and a lier and a carper!
because my dad is someone who makes beyblades
I reported this thread BTW, major conflict going about. Let's keep the peace please.
(Mar. 20, 2011  9:44 PM)medusa1 Wrote: because my dad is someone who makes beyblades

If he does make beyblades, WHO DOES HE WORK FOR??!!
Im guessing as soon as I saw that post, He make fake stuff
No offenceTired
But seriously where is a moderator when you need one. JUST CLOSE THIS FRIKING THREAD
(Mar. 20, 2011  9:52 PM)medusa1 Wrote: his bosses name is tyson

Oh my gawd! Can some just close this before I spam it with hate please?!?!?
"medusa1" and "lightning j" are probably the same person, who had his account banned. The name of that account that was banned was none other than "genoscutu". I reported the genoscutu to Kai-V who later on went to ban him, since he created two threads about his "genoscutu" bey, and edited Beywiki, listing genoscutu as a bey.

Anyway, I love how there are no moderators present.
Shut the hell up. And stop saying "he". A beyblade is an object, so refer to it as "it"
OK everyone let this thread die, and any other thread about some next carped up new bey someone should make, NO ONE POST ON IT!
(Mar. 20, 2011  9:56 PM)Bey Philosopher Wrote: "medusa1" and "lightning j" are probably the same person, who had his account banned. The name of that account that was banned was none other than "genoscutu". I reported the genoscutu to Kai-V who later on went to ban him, since he created two threads about his "genoscutu" bey, and edited Beywiki, listing genoscutu as a bey.

Anyway, I love how there are no moderators present.

I don't LOVE the how there are no moderators present. Although it is funny. I'm still CARPING mad at this guy. If his dad makes beyblades, show us a picture of him doing it (medusa1 runs off crying)
shut the hades up HAHAHAHA you are an apple
(Mar. 20, 2011  9:56 PM)Bey Philosopher Wrote: "medusa1" and "lightning j" are probably the same person, who had his account banned. The name of that account that was banned was none other than "genoscutu". I reported the genoscutu to Kai-V who later on went to ban him, since he created two threads about his "genoscutu" bey, and edited Beywiki, listing genoscutu as a bey.
Nice Detecting. medusa1 And what would be Genosectus other parts and since this comes out in 2013 You couldent Use the parts now plus why Would your dad Think of soemthing in 2013 why not now We could always use some more Beys.
i like how only one person reported this ridiculous thread