series embarassments (crappy sequals)

you fuse with other cars then blow up cars with your wapon.each character has a differnt weapon.like crash has a wumpa cannon.you can use yours and the car you fused with.only a limeted ammo.3 differnt cars for each character.and that girl in the pic should have stayed.its a character not a person.i want to destroy sierra for turning my favorite game into a sack of carp.!!!!
whats with sierra anyway?? i should have mentioned them from the start. for years they have been ruining two of the greatest game franchises ever, crash bandicoot and spyro. They are like the modern day LJN. theyre like the Jack Thompson of video games.
Any mario game, that features a type of sport, or party in the title Tired
(Jun. 02, 2009  10:49 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Any mario game, that features a type of sport, or party in the title Tired

you suck, a lot of these games are really really good
(Jun. 02, 2009  10:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: you suck, a lot of these games are really really good

Are you kidding me? Other than Mario Kart, and possibly Mario Strikers they've been freaking awful! I mean, maybe that's just a personal opinion, but I'd rather play an actual game, than a recycled sports sim with mario characters, or a bunch of carp mini games slapped on a disk!
This is why any actual gamers are giving up on the Wii, because it's games like these that spawned the motion based horrors that have replaced anything worth playing!
Mario Golf rocks (and I'm not normally into golf)
(Jun. 02, 2009  10:56 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Are you kidding me? Other than Mario Kart, and possibly Mario Strikers they've been freaking awful! I mean, maybe that's just a personal opinion, but I'd rather play an actual game, than a recycled sports sim with mario characters, or a bunch of carp mini games slapped on a disk!
This is why any actual gamers are giving up on the Wii, because it's games like these that spawned the motion based horrors that have replaced anything worth playing!

mario tennis/power tennis, mario golf, and the first few mario parties are all good
Lol i have to agree with theflightyellz, i think mario kart was the only decent game that featured a sport. I did like mario party when i was a kid however, so i could see how coulds would love these games. Thier all heap's colourfull to lol
I was entertained by Mario Sunshine for a long time. Like josh said though, I think it was just all the colors.
Final Fantasy VIII is my favorite game ever, and I enjoyed most of Final Fantasy X and XII. Also Twilight Princess wasn't so bad.

Flame me.

edit:
Also on topic,

Final Fantasy X-2 was the worst thing ever created, if it counts.
Every 3D Sonic game.
(Jun. 06, 2009  1:15 PM)Giga Wrote: Every 3D Sonic game.

SA2B, Sonic and the Secret Rings, and Sonic Unleashed (daytime levels) say "Hi". Serious
(Jun. 06, 2009  4:29 PM)Kei Wrote: Sonic Unleashed (daytime levels)

If they made a game of around 50 of the Daytime levels from Unleashed, it would be most amazing.
the daytime levels are what so many fans want from Sonic, pure speed, insane tricks, and very small parts of platforming action with enemies.
one word, daxter totally ruined the jak and daxter games made them all look like garbage

I would disagree. Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 were actually quiet fun and were probably the best games the Dreamcast had. *Sigh* poor Sega...

Any Megaman X after X6
(Jun. 06, 2009  4:29 PM)Kei Wrote: SA2B, Sonic and the Secret Rings, and Sonic Unleashed (daytime levels) say "Hi". Serious

lol sa2b was terrible
(Jun. 06, 2009  4:36 PM)Crimson Wrote: If they made a game of around 50 of the Daytime levels from Unleashed, it would be most amazing.
the daytime levels are what so many fans want from Sonic, pure speed, insane tricks, and very small parts of platforming action with enemies.

They won't though. Because they seem to think people want Gimmicks, and not actual Sonic games.
(Jun. 06, 2009  6:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol sa2b was terrible
me and my friends actually spent quite a lot of time on the multiplayer of that game

there was one level that was pretty much all grinding set in egypt where the rail kind of spiraled down for a while. you could jump off at the top and try to land on a lower part

carp that was fun
Not Sonic though *sigh*
(Jun. 06, 2009  5:09 PM)BEYKID247 Wrote: one word, daxter totally ruined the jak and daxter games made them all look like garbage

that's because it wasn't developed by the original developers. seems like naughty dog likes to completly dump a series and move on to another (crash bandicoot -> jak and daxter -> uncharted)
If by Daxter you mean Jak II, and Jak X I completely agree. Since those were actual pieces of garbage.

Also, Naughty Dog didn't dump Crash. They never owned the IP, it was licensed from Universal, and their contract expired in 2000 (along with Insomniac's license to make Spyro games). Universal decided to have the franchise go off to cheaper devs.

As well, Ready At Dawn (the developers of Daxter, the Wii version of Okami, and God Of War: Chains Of Olympus) was a studio founded by ex Naughty Dog, and Insomniac employees. Same goes for High Impact Games (developers of Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters, Secret Agent Clank, and the currently in development Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier).
Zelda Phantom Hourglass, if you count it as a sequel from the Wind Waker.

Do you remember the secret stages from STH2 and 3? I know they were short and simple and all but if they had released a game that was purely a compilation of all of those, I would've bought it. ^^;

Oh God, there are so many sonic games, maybe they did. And no-one told me. Chocked
Nope LOL. The secret states on all three were pretty cool, acually. I don't think I ever bbea S3& K as hyper sonic come to think of it.
(Apr. 16, 2009  2:08 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Especially the ones that usually trick families into buying them who think they'll be good. I really despise companies that do that, it's usually movie tie-ins and stuff. So terrible when you see parents buying those sort of games for their kids. =[
people who haven't been conditioned into knowing what constitutes a quality game versus a piece of carp tend to not mind games like these, so i'll have to disagree here. my uncle thinks mark ecko's getting up was one of the best games of all time. sure it might not actually be, but if he's enjoying himself then i dont see anything wrong at all.