[selling] Beyblade HMS And Metal Fight Beyblade shop

(Feb. 12, 2011  8:45 PM)Armouredblader Wrote: Knowing Some Of people Have met the seller incl me and know most of the stuff are real ultrablader jus loosen up a lil and stop sh**tstirrin no offence

Yes i belive you but we should take ghandis path of what ultrablader is insisting
*we shall recieve pain but we shall not give pain.

Ultrablader take that in mind
Ultrablader is simply looking out for the community and trying to make sure people don't get ripped off, there is nothing wrong with that. Pinching_eyes
No doubt Ultrablader's intentions are of helping. But I am sure you will agree Ramdatta, that he should be slightly less harsh. It puts off other people, you know.
Well, BigBangPerseus can simply give some proof. Don't want to see another scam happen on these forums. Ultrablader isn't being harsh, he is being realistic. Lets just hope this doesn't turn out to be one of those "lost my camera but should have pictures up soon" situations...those rarely turn good.
(Feb. 12, 2011  5:35 PM)BigBangPerseus Wrote: I am Big Bang Perseus And I am Here to Sell A few Excess But Some missing parts
All Blades For sale Come With A code I made So on your next order you get 10 percent off.

As you May know I live In the Uk so it is FREE SHIPPING to you If you Live In the UK.

Big List removed

May i know is your Price in GBP or USD?
(Feb. 13, 2011  7:23 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Well, BigBangPerseus can simply give some proof. Don't want to see another scam happen on these forums. Ultrablader isn't being harsh, he is being realistic. Lets just hope this doesn't turn out to be one of those "lost my camera but should have pictures up soon" situations...those rarely turn good.

That could be true, since he has more experience. I am vouching for BigBangPerseus, though. I know he's not a spoof. Well, you'll also have the same opinion eventually. Please, no offense meant, Ultrablader.
ok let me put it as simply as possible for everyone to stop with the "who can be trusted" and "who cant be trusted"

the last user who shall remain nameless had people waiting on pictures and deals for well over 3 months time. in that time, their initial name got banned and they created another name from the exact same IP claiming it was someone else(which also got banned for lack of proof).

if you would like all of these accusations to end, simply show us pictures, show us a ebay ID of yours with feedback, basically show us something for proof. the reason this is so needed would pretty much be in the case of your miracle low pricing of your msuv which you pretty much sold for the "original", but now peanuts pricing
I agree with DarkFox as far as the proof is concerned. The WBO members need to have SOME kind of proof.
I am interested in
Dragoon G: brand new 1.00
but how is it $1 are you selling a TT Hongli or are you going to take more on shipping ???
Thx shadow , ok BigBangPerseus please can you post the pics in the first post it would be really helpful to us , or if you can pm me the pics of dragoon g & by Brand new do you mean NIB or Mint , Please clarify it thanks
(Feb. 13, 2011  11:39 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: Thx shadow , ok BigBangPerseus please can you post the pics in the first post it would be really helpful to us , or if you can pm me the pics of dragoon g & by Brand new do you mean NIB or Mint , Please clarify it thanks

thank you pics sent
(Feb. 13, 2011  10:34 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: I am interested in
Dragoon G: brand new 1.00
but how is it $1 are you selling a TT Hongli or are you going to take more on shipping ???

Oh as in 1.00 i meant the dragoon left launcher sorry its actualy 7.00 GBP
BigBangPerseus, it was brought to my attention that your IP addresses were very similar to Armouredblader's IP addresses ... Why is that ?
i think its cos i shared the same WEP-WPA Key Or probably it is my cousin who uses the sme laptop as me
(Feb. 13, 2011  6:30 PM)BigBangPerseus Wrote: i think its cos i shared the same WEP-WPA Key Or probably it is my cousin who uses the sme laptop as me

So your cousin buys things from you after asking for pictures, and that is called confirming the reliability of a seller ?
Can i have my money back.....i don't trust you
(Feb. 13, 2011  6:36 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: Can i have my money back.....i don't trust you

money sent eg iff u saii so Uncertain
(Feb. 13, 2011  6:45 PM)BigBangPerseus Wrote: yup kupo on its way king

WTF does this actually mean? I just want my money back
did you really send photo's to NitroNeo
(Feb. 13, 2011  6:52 PM)DarkFox Wrote: did you really send photo's to NitroNeo

Yes he did , but i told him to place a paper besides the bey with him WBO Name on it & he said he could not do that coz his dad had taken his cam or something & he could not post them for a week or so & another thing he may also be a legit seller but , if WBO Decides to ban one or both of their accounts coz the ip is same then your only option of money back is paypal claims , it's like the Chipz scenario all over again so please wait for the mods to take a decision