seaborg in left spin for upper attack?

Hey guys! Looking at seaborg i got home i thought it could work better in left spin since the slopes are useless in right spin (and i think breakage issues will reduce as well as recoil, since the whale heads become two non-attacking parts). The combo would be composed by these parts:
Whale attacker
10 heavy
Neo left spin (heavy metal core)
Grip defense base (attack mode, maybe a little bit too tall but it will become lower when rubber tip starts to wear).
Now, the question is: can i change the spin direction of a plastic bey, official rules speaking? I mean, flash leopard 2 is meant to be used in right spin but in the top tier combos' list panther head is listed to be used in left spin for smash attack...
Thank you!
Wait it’s that old plastic beyblade
(May. 14, 2018  4:52 AM)Jetty Wrote: Wait it’s that old plastic beyblade

Yes, yes it is.
Yes, you can use right spin attack rings on left spin setups. As for your idea, the slopes are too shallow to really be effective. Also, if you want a left spin upper attacker, there are better attack tings available such as those on kids dragoon and dranzer gt. For the setup you have, i would recommend a smash attack Ar, like panther head, as you mentioned before, or eight spiker.
(May. 14, 2018  12:48 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: Yes, you can use right spin attack rings on left spin setups. As for your idea, the slopes are too shallow to really be effective. Also, if you want a left spin upper attacker, there are better attack tings available such as those on kids dragoon and dranzer gt. For the setup you have, i would recommend a smash attack Ar, like panther head, as you mentioned before, or eight spiker.
What about dark wing + dark wing's sub ar? You know, i only have r/s launchers...
What attack rings do you have, so i can help you find a nice combo
(May. 14, 2018  4:34 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: What attack rings do you have, so i can help you find a nice combo

Do you think it's a bad ar?
It is if you have better options available, such as g upper, triple wing, cross griffon, rapid eagle's ar, etc.
(May. 14, 2018  4:50 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: It is if you have better options available, such as g upper, triple wing, cross griffon, rapid eagle's ar, etc.
Too much recoil?
(May. 14, 2018  4:54 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2018  4:50 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: It is if you have better options available, such as g upper, triple wing, cross griffon, rapid eagle's ar, etc.
Too much recoil?

No. Rather the fact that to be legal for tournament use, a sub ar must be used with it. This would dampen the attacks. As such, there are better options, but it is still usable. If you tell me the other ar options you have, there may be a better choice.
(May. 14, 2018  7:32 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote:
(May. 14, 2018  4:54 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Too much recoil?

No. Rather the fact that to be legal for tournament use, a sub ar must be used with it. This would dampen the attacks. As such, there are better options, but it is still usable. If you tell me the other ar options you have, there may be a better choice.
Hold on a second: i just watched a battle on YouTube between dark dragoon and Uriel. A comment below said that dark wing is a very fragile ar. Is it true?
It is thin, so using it for attack will certainly put stress on it.