sT. 8b.wd. (Screw Trident) How good is it?

I wanted to see how good screw trident was before I buy it so can anyone leave their personal opinions on screw trident
It's layer is supposed to bounce back opponents attacks, and in my opinion it is pretty solid in defence. I only have the layer though so I don't really know about the other pieces.
Screw Trident (Layer) - Shock absorption seems like it does nothing at all at first glance. But, in a battle the shock absorption really blocks some great hits. This should be used in defense combos
8 - Great stamina and weight distribution, but risks burst resistance.
Bump - Heaviest frame out right now, great for attack and defense
Wedge - Very unbalanced, causing low stamina and risks scraping the stadium

Overall: The stock bey is decent, but the parts alone are very high tier (except for Wedge). I may also mention that because of the 8 disc, this bey can't even last a few seconds against attack types without bursting.
it’s fun to mess around with
screw trident . jerk . nothing is pretty crazy

sT is basically another bigger heavier gK
with shock absorbers 

fwiw, it’s pretty bad in stock form, imo
but the black bump frame looks great on a black 7 disc, just saying
Parts Break Down

Layer: If you can't afford the God Customize Set for Deep Chaos, get Screw Trident as they have comparable Stamina

Disk: Good Stamina but cripplingly bad Burst Resistance, overlook in favor of 4 or 7 for Stamina

Frame: An excellent Attack/Defense Frame due to its weight

Driver: Seems unbalanced, overlook in favor of Atomic, Orbit or Revolve

So 2 good parts out of 4, not bad compared to other releases
(Mar. 11, 2018  11:06 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Screw Trident (Layer) - Shock absorption seems like it does nothing at all at first glance. But, in a battle the shock absorption really blocks some great hits. This should be used in defense combos
I'm pretty sure sT is terrible for Defense due to its burstability, but it shines in Stamina the same way Deep Chaos does. I suspect that sT might have slightly better KO defense due to its weight, though this is untested, but it's not a bad alternative if dC isn't available or you just want to use another layer.
(Mar. 12, 2018  4:34 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2018  11:06 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Screw Trident (Layer) - Shock absorption seems like it does nothing at all at first glance. But, in a battle the shock absorption really blocks some great hits. This should be used in defense combos
I'm pretty sure sT is terrible for Defense due to its burstability, but it shines in Stamina the same way Deep Chaos does. I suspect that sT might have slightly better KO defense due to its weight, though this is untested, but it's not a bad alternative if dC isn't available or you just want to use another layer.

It burstability is because of the 8 disc.
I thought it was a bit burstable even without 8. Maybe it's just bad luck.
sT is a good layer for stamina. I've found A-Molds help a lot, as well as a high burst-resistance driver like Orbit or Revolve, but I prefer Orbit for mobility...