(Jan. 17, 2009  6:32 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2009  6:31 PM)Roan Wrote: President Bush is my role model. Cool

You, sir, are frightening

[Image: avatar_21.jpg]

[Image: m827.jpg]

[Image: bush11.jpg]
obama is my roll or role model
i just wanted to spell like that to get people on this thread!!!!!!
(Jan. 17, 2009  6:33 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2009  6:32 PM)Grey Wrote:

You, sir, are frightening

[Image: avatar_21.jpg]

lol Roan changed his avatar again
Grimace is my role model.

Wish I could grip n sip like him. Unhappy
My role model? Hmm...

Jeff Gordon Eee, Clint Bowyer, Carl Edwards
NOTE: I am not spamming this thread. I would like to revamp it. Spamming would be creating a new thread for a thread like this that already exists or posting uselessly. I am doing neither.

Okay, now that that's settled, let me get to the meat of this post. I have four role models in life:

1.) My best friend Luna - She is my inspiration and motivation in life. I've known her since I was three years old, and she has taught me many things, including how to live.
2.) My Cousin Drew - He taught me how to draw manga and how to play the game LIFE! Also, he is a very funny and lighthearted person.
3.) Sarah Arab - If you know who I mean. Tongue_out
4.) Zeo Abyss!!! - Anti-traitor power!!! FTW!!! Confused
MrRepzion aka Daniel Solzbock. Watch a few of his videos on youtube about seriuos things like bullying and other things.
My role model is an object(yes it makes sense). I take pride in having my wooden tonfas. I haven't a use for them yet..., but it has inspired me to keep fighting and doing push-ups even though I have no one to fight against.
When I'm really stressed, I think "What would Gingka do?"
Probably eat a hamburger and give a 3 hour speech on beyspirit. I don't really have a role model because no one besides my best friend is the kind of person i would want to be. No one should be offended but me because to put it in a nutshell, I'm intersane, crazy, paranoid, pessimistic, and act like an 8 year old. If anyone can find someone like that, bam. My new role model.
Edit: reading this post, how the heck do people deal with me?
(Nov. 16, 2012  3:19 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Probably eat a hamburger and give a 3 hour speech on beyspirit. I don't really have a role model because no one besides my best friend is the kind of person i would want to be. No one should be offended but me because to put it in a nutshell, I'm intersane, crazy, paranoid, pessimistic, and act like an 8 year old. If anyone can find someone like that, bam. My new role model.
Simon Cowell?
Are we talking about the movie Role Models? (loljk)
My role models are... Shigeru Miyamoto, Masahiro Sakurai, Clayton Kershaw, and the goalie for Team Mexicos insert ridiculously long first name Ochoa.
(Sep. 05, 2013  12:58 PM)Oddity Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2012  3:19 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Probably eat a hamburger and give a 3 hour speech on beyspirit. I don't really have a role model because no one besides my best friend is the kind of person i would want to be. No one should be offended but me because to put it in a nutshell, I'm intersane, crazy, paranoid, pessimistic, and act like an 8 year old. If anyone can find someone like that, bam. My new role model.
Simon Cowell?
I know this is from a while ago, but I just saw this, and I have to say, well played, sir XD

Anyway, not sure if this counts as a role model, but lately I've been acting more and more like Chandler Bing. I've become more sarcastic and I make a lot more jokes that I used to.
Chandler Bing's jokes are in reality very bad though, hah. We laugh because of how bad they are.

I must say I cannot necessarily point out a role model in my life, but I try to live by something Kyo from Dir en grey apparently said in an interview : "Live without regrets". Not by fooling around, at least not in my case, but by thinking before every action in order not to have regrets afterwards.
Otherwise, anybody living thoroughly and fundamentally by and for the truth could be my role model ...
Of course most of my role models are martial artists so ill name a few

Bodhidharma- he showed me that fighting isnt the most important thing and that there are things so amzing that a lifetime of mastery cant compare to

Wu Zhong- besides being the founder of BaJi Quan, i learned that just because it is unpopular it isnt inferior
(Jul. 04, 2014  2:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Chandler Bing's jokes are in reality very bad though, hah. We laugh because of how bad they are.

I must say I cannot necessarily point out a role model in my life, but I try to live by something Kyo from Dir en grey apparently said in an interview : "Live without regrets". Not by fooling around, at least not in my case, but by thinking before every action in order not to have regrets afterwards.
Otherwise, anybody living thoroughly and fundamentally by and for the truth could be my role model ...
Well it does capture the reality of humans, in that they don't always make jokes that are hilarious. My jokes are bad too, though, so it all works out, haha.

I agree with that mentality, but in my case it struck me when listening to a song by The Animals. It's a good mentality, in my opinion.