rock orso wins by knock out

5-0

Win rate 100 percent

I've liked this combo it has a great smash attack ability,but a high recoil

In MFB attack stadium Rock orso will be much more power full

Wide square is not an attack type stadium have less attack potential. the flat surface making it slow and cant do sliding shoot the only way to win is to put you bey into the flat surface and 60 percent will do a flower pattern
you do relize wide square stadium is illegal for the wbo
(Jun. 07, 2010  11:14 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: you do relize wide square stadium is illegal for the wbo

Quote from Standard Rules:
ONLY OFFICIAL TAKARA/TAKARA-TOMY, HASBRO, AND SONOKONG
BEYBLADES ARE LEGAL FOR WBO PLAY.
Standard Format only allows the use of Beyblades from the Metal Fight
Beyblade/Beyblade: Metal Fusion line of Beyblades produced from August 2008
onwards. Currently, all BeyStadiums released as part of this series are legal for Standard
Format play.
On the tornament yes but in the free play legal infact this combo can beat these 2 defense combo in 100 percent win rate in no attack potential stadium
oh sorry there super my bad
I just need to buy MFB Attack stadium and i will make the stadium Tongue_out

ok
It's unfair to say that it will be more powerful in an attack stadium.

Also, results in a wide square aren't really looked upon as legit, because of the HUGE difference in performance between the WS stadium and the attack stadium.

Almost all rock based attack combos perform pretty poorly in the attack stadium, from my tests. I'll give this a try, though.

Side note: WD and CH145 aren't the best parts for your defense combo. WD is more of a stamina bottom -- and CH145 is nothing compared to C145 and GB145 in terms of defense -- You should try it with MF Earth Bull C145WB to test it's true effectiveness.
done

10-0
its very effective the smash attack work well im very sure that attack can beat most defense
wow this is a nice combo i just did ten matches against MF Earth Bull C145WB in the attack stadium and the results were 7-3 Rock orsoSW145RF is a pretty good nice find super
The mode of SW145 doesn't affect the results
(Jun. 07, 2010  2:21 PM)super Wrote: what mode do you use ?

i used it in defense im going to try it in attack after work today
(Jun. 07, 2010  2:25 PM)super Wrote: btw do you use sliding shoot well ?

yes i used slide shoot cuz when i didnt it lose twice by outspin
As the video in Beychannel, Brad told us no such blade is a 'perfect type'
(May. 23, 2010  12:19 AM)♥ Wrote: To rectify this, we should make a few things clear:
  • Explain the concept : we need to know what it is you are trying to achieve, how, in what conditions, etc. This is already in the Information Box in the Customisation Forum, so we're not sure why people aren't sticking to this!
  • Please post some test results if you think your customisation has potential. Do not just say “it beats everything!”

We should all do something about our attitude: if you see a new customisation, don’t just dismiss it immediately; perhaps try it out. It’s been proved time and time again that we cannot rely on theory when dealing with Beyblade customisations. We can all learn from others, so please be open-minded! If everyone sat so content, there would be no exciting customisations coming out of this forum – surprise surprise, this is our current plight.

I don't believe a combo that has 100% winning rate,
Rock isn't competitive at all,
what is the use of defense mode SW145?
(Jun. 07, 2010  2:32 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: As the video in Beychannel, Brad told us no such blade is a 'perfect type'
(May. 23, 2010  12:19 AM)♥ Wrote: To rectify this, we should make a few things clear:
  • Explain the concept : we need to know what it is you are trying to achieve, how, in what conditions, etc. This is already in the Information Box in the Customisation Forum, so we're not sure why people aren't sticking to this!
  • Please post some test results if you think your customisation has potential. Do not just say “it beats everything!”

We should all do something about our attitude: if you see a new customisation, don’t just dismiss it immediately; perhaps try it out. It’s been proved time and time again that we cannot rely on theory when dealing with Beyblade customisations. We can all learn from others, so please be open-minded! If everyone sat so content, there would be no exciting customisations coming out of this forum – surprise surprise, this is our current plight.

i never said it was perfect i saw this tread and was bored so i tried it and i think it was a nice combo i know for a fact its not perfect cuz the recoil is bad on it
Considering I just tested this out against MF Earth Bull C145WB and it outspin Rock Bull SW145RF twice in three rounds, I'm seriously questioning the results already.
(Jun. 07, 2010  2:32 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: As the video in Beychannel, Brad told us no such blade is a 'perfect type'

i use defense cuz it has a flat edges that produce smash combine with RF it will reduce the recoil, and rock. Rock is not a defense type at all, it has many notches that can do smash more than most attackers get it
(Jun. 07, 2010  2:37 PM)♥ Wrote: Considering I just tested this out against MF Earth Bull C145WB and it outspin Rock Bull SW145RF twice in three rounds, I'm seriously questioning the results already.

Same with me.

I'm using the attack stadium, as well.

Rock gets outspun, or KO's of recoil just about every match. It's only gotten 4 knockouts in 20+ attempts..
Is this not like ridiculously too tall to function? and I didn't think SW145 was any good either.
(Jun. 07, 2010  2:39 PM)super Wrote: i use defense cuz it has a flat edges that produce smash combine with RF it will reduce the recoil, and rock. Rock is not a defense type at all, it has many notches that can do smash more than most attackers get it

..No, Rock isn't a good attack wheel. The notches do nothing for smash, especially considering Rock's recoil.
corey give me the video plz to prove that you really test it prove me that you test it
(Jun. 07, 2010  2:55 PM)super Wrote: corey give me the video plz to prove that you really test it prove me that you test it
Where is yours to begin with.
Why would I make a video of a combo I know is going to do poorly?

I already tested it myself, as did <3, and we both got poor results.

Furthermore, almost all rock-based attack combos that have been tried in the past have resulted in really bad outcomes.