round 3 aries wins by outspin
round 4 aries wins by outspin
round 5 bull wins by KO
round 6 aries wins by KO
round 7 aries wins by KO
round 8 draw
round 9 bull wins by KO
round 10 aries win by epic KO
Any results against anything with a dark wheel are not in any way valid.
(Jul. 07, 2010  11:16 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Any results against anything with a dark wheel are not in any way valid.
what do you mean???
(Jul. 07, 2010  11:31 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Dark is basically the worst wheel ever made.

Clay, Heat, Wind, Mad?

All jokes aside, tests against weak combos make for unreliable results, and Dark is most definitely a weak wheel. There are no viable combos involving the Dark wheel, which is what McFrown is getting at.
If you only have Hasbro parts, try testing your combo against another Bey that uses Rock or Flame.
(Jul. 07, 2010  11:33 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2010  11:31 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Dark is basically the worst wheel ever made.

Clay, Heat, Wind, Mad?

All jokes aside, tests against weak combos make for unreliable results, and Dark is most definitely a weak wheel. There are no viable combos involving the Dark wheel, which is what McFrown is getting at.
i also tried it with storm
I did a combo with Storm and SD; doesn't work too well. Just stick with Rock or better yet, Flame, if Hasbro parts are all you have at the moment.
(Jul. 07, 2010  11:50 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I did a combo with Storm and SD; doesn't work too well. Just stick with Rock or better yet, Flame, if Hasbro parts are all you have at the moment.
killer,mirage,flame,rock,dark,infinity,earth,storm,cyber,thermal and burn
alot of these parts belong to my friend that lets me do battle with his beyblades

yes i know he has alot of rare beyblades
(Jul. 08, 2010  1:35 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: killer,mirage,flame,rock,dark,infinity,earth,storm,cyber,thermal and burn
alot of these parts belong to my friend that lets me do battle with his beyblades

yes i know he has alot of rare beyblades

Cyber and Infinity are the only really "rare" wheels you listed. Also, "Mirage" is just Earth.
Why don't you try Earth Aries ED145SD? There will be less recoil than Rock. Also, can you list other parts your friend has? Tracks, Clear Wheels, Bottoms, etc, etc..
(Jul. 07, 2010  11:50 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I did a combo with Storm and SD; doesn't work too well. Just stick with Rock or better yet, Flame, if Hasbro parts are all you have at the moment.
no i ment storm bull